end

When yoongi said he was going to make a song for jimin, jimin didnt take him seriously, he thought the older was already busy enough releasing the tracks and fulfilling the tasks his company offered him. But when one day he knocked on jimin's door and entered with a big gummy smile, jimin's heart nearly jumped from its place. He really thought it was just like usual, yoongi wanting to cuddle or just spend time together after a long week, he engulfed him in a hug and looked at him lovingly.

Jimin knew yoongi was tired so he decided to not speak a lot and rant about his day. He expected him to remove his suit and just hop on his bed but yoongi wasn't going to do that. He was somehow nervous, jimin noticed.

"What's wrong hyung?" He said voice heavy with concern.

Yoongi then kissed jimin's forehead and smiled at him.

" I made this for you" the older said as he gave him a CD with "for jiminnie" written on it.

It was a song for jimin, a song yoongi poured his heart into, the lyrics were so sweet, so pretty, jimin found himself crying. He has never thought he would get this lucky one day to be this pampered by someone as great as yoongi. Jimin was determined he was going to listen to this track everyday, maybe even make a choreography  for it because he really appreciated the thought of yoongi dedicating his spare time just for him.

As the song finished, jimin peppered yoongi's face with kisses and the man just giggled under him.

" I like it hyung, I like it so much, I'll cherish it forever "

Yoongi smiled as well, seeing jimin smile made him think staying up all those night just for that song was worth it. So he kissed him sweetly on the lips, the kiss was too sweet jimin thought he was going to melt. But yoongi interrupted his fantasy as he broke the kiss and kissed his knuckles while looking at him seriously,

"I've been meaning to ask you this for a while, I'm moving out to my own apartment, will you make me the happiest human being and move in with me? "

Jimin just hugged him and said
"You should know the answer without asking me silly"

Jimin knew this was going to happen sooner or later, he was really looking forward to spending much more time with yoongi, he didnt mind spending his whole life with him, because he truly loved him.