01

It was horrifying.

I walked on jungkook and taehyung almost doing it.
Me and jungkook share an apartment and it's not like I told him to not bring his boyfriend over but honestly I didn't expect them to be making out on the couch.

I've never been this horrified in my whole life.

"please get a room" was all I said as I covered my eyes and turned away. I don't want my virgin eyes to be hurt this way.

Taehyung's face was so red and he couldn't look at me in the eyes. He quickly made his way to his boyfriend's room.
Jungkook just smirked.

" you said you wont be back until this evening"

" well excuse me for not calling for advance to enter my apartment "

"yeah you totally ruined the mood"

" but kookie I didn't expect you to top I've always thought you were the bottom"

" shut up I'm a top who totally likes messing his bottom up as he screams his name in bed" he winked at me

" ew I don't want to know about your love life thanks"

" loser"

" well I'm going out anyways you can have your way and moan as loud as you want!"

I shouted as I made my way out of the apartment.
I honestly don't mind them though, they are a cute couple and both of them are my bestfriends.

Taehyung is so weird but that makes him cute, and jungkook can be a sadistic bastard but he is also nice.

Although, I feel like a third wheel whenever I'm with them. Deep inside, I kind of envy them. I've always wanted a relationship like theirs, I'm really seeking for someone who'd look at me the way tae looks at kookie, someone I'd love whole heartedly and give my soul to. But luck isn't on my side, I still didn't find someone like that.

I'm 20 and I'm still single as hell. It's not like im not popular, actually it's the total opposite. People envy me for my good looks and my sweet personality. I've been in a few relationships and all of them didn't last, like, I've never went over board.

I just tried it because the girls were really persistent. However, there is this fact that most people don't know and that's about me having no interest in girls, rather , I'm gay.

I've went to a few gay bars but never met the one I was really attracted to. This is so sad not falling in love for once in your life when people your age are about to get married.

I'm just a petty single virgin but everyone thinks I'm a playboy who had countless girlfriends and boyfriends. I just want a pure relationship that would last.
I sound like a middle school girl, well it's all because of the dramas I've watched and the fanfics I've read.
At least they fill my lonelinees so I don't really care.

I have one obsession I'm really proud of which is me being obsessed with cats. I mean I really love cats a lot they are such cute creatures I just want to pat every cat I see and raise it but since Sir jungkook is allergic to them I can't really bring one home. So instead I go to various cat cafés frequently, for me places like those are the definition of heaven on earth.

But guess what? today there is a new cat café opening near my house.
I've never been happier in my life. I can visit it everyday without having to go through the pain of transport to relieve my stress.

______

The café was as I expected, cute from the inside and the outside. It had pink decorations, everything was pink, it gave off a warm cozy fluffy feeling.

The owner must really like princesses and Disney movies.
It smelled like flowers inside.
This is probably the best cat café I've ever visited. I can't help but feel excited. All the kittens in front of me are so adorable plus most of them were so small and that made me squeal a lot.

But there was one white fluffy kitten that I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. I slowly got closer to it and started patting its head. It just started meowing and I couldn't ask for more my heart nearly stopped of cuteness overload.

As I went to pay for my visit I didn't find anyone on the counter, or that's what I thought.
I tiptoed to call for someone but I came across a small figure. The person was sleeping soundly. He looked extremely cute, he had a strange but beautiful blonde silver like hair. His bangs were covering most of his face so all I could see were his pouty pink lips.
I've never seen a person this adorable just by sleeping.
I had to wake him up even though I felt some guilt deep inside because he looked so peaceful.

"Um.. excuse me sir... I need to pay"

I heard a groan and some words that I couldn't really understand.

I was really stunned by the beauty in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes. Is this just me or does he look like a kitten? No he really looks like a kitten, especially his eyes. He looks so fragile and so cute?? Cute cute cute too cute !! Why is my heart beating so fast? I want to bring this kitten home and wrap him in blankets then feed him marshmallows. No he is a marshmallow..his skin is as pale and as perfect as porcelaine. My eyes have never witnessed such a beauty, I used to think people this pretty only existed in books.

A gentle heavenly voice snapped me back to reality.

"Sir I've been calling out to you for 2 minutes just pay up I want to go back to sleep"

" Oh s-sorry here "

Why the hell am I stuttering?

He just handed me my change then went back to sleep. I was really surprised, it only took him half a minute to fall back asleep.

I took a few snaps with my phone of his sleeping face then went out happy with my new discovery.