16

It's been three days.

Three long days with yoongi still missing.

Jimin didn't sleep well, the only amount of sleep he got was when he was staring intensely at his phone screen hoping for a call from min yoongi to pop up but the disappointment made him doze off slowly.
He already reported everything to the police.
Taehyung and jungkook were not loud or giggly anymore. They didn't even know what to do and pretended to not notice the sniffles and hiccups coming from jimin's room at night.
Jin was extremely worried, having yoongi as a close friend since he came to Seoul, he grew to be overly protective of him and now he'd wake up at night from a nightmare shaking furiously and crying silently.
Namjoon wasn't that different, but he did try to reassure them and tell them it was probably the doing of some crazy fan or maybe he went over to his parents' house and accidentally broke his phone. But he was proven wrong as hoseok didn't hesitate to drive to daegu and knock at the Mins ' house only to be met with a middle aged woman who gasped as soon as she heard the news.

On the fourth day, jimin was sitting on the couch watching the TV on mute, well he wasn't really watching it because his mind was only thinking about a single person. Yoongi, and only yoongi.
Jimin felt tears in his eyes as his toes curled up and his body shivered when a thought of yoongi being possibly dead sprung in his mind.
The boy didn't eat for two days, being too depressed to do so. He didnt even go to class. He didnt have the energy to dance or to sing. He thought he'd break down and cry the second he makes a movement. He didnt even have the energy to respond to the hug that jungkook gave him especially when the boy was known of being not really fond of skinship. Or that one time taehyung started crying because jimin didnt wake up as he shook him harshly. And it wasn't because he decided to play dead but it was all because jimin was too drained and too tired to even lift a finger.

It was 10 pm

Jimin looked over at his phone debating on whether to make another call to yoongi or not. He ended up doing it anyways.
It kept on ringing and ringing. He grew too accustomed to that sound until he could only hear it filling his ears on a daily basis. The line was cut and jimin sighed heavily.
He pressed the button another time and waited.

No response.

Again and again until jimin decided to give up. He wrapped himself in his blanket then closed his eyes. The scent of yoongi was still here since it was yoongi's blanket and jimin thought he should borrow it until his beloved comes back.
He started thinking about their first meeting. And how yoongi cussed at him. He thought it was extremely adorable. They've been dating for less than a month and jimin feels like he has known him for years since the boy never fails to shower him with enough affection.

Jimin was about to cry again until he noticed his phone screen being lit up.

An unknown number.

Jimin's heart raced. It would be yoongi.

He grabbed his phone and slid the green button in hope of his ears being met with a raspy beautiful voice he loved so much.
But much to his disappointment it wasn't as he was expecting.

A rather deep voice, probably of a middle aged man said : " is this park jimin?"

Jimin gulped then nodded but realized he can't really be seen by the man on the line so he said : " Yes it's me?"

"Someone brought a phone with a cracked screen to the office today and it suits the description you gave us plus I could barely see it over the cracks but the lockscreen is a picture of someone I think is you? So do you want to pick it up?"

Jimin's heart rate sped up.
No phone means no way to contact yoongi.

"Sir? Did you hear me?"

"Yes yes I heard you I'll come right away"

He hung up on the phone flying to the police station. He didnt even understand why he was getting so worked up over yoongi's phone that probably won't function anymore. But maybe there was some kind of proof. Maybe yoongi left some sort of message for him. Maybe he will find out that yoongi is really alive.

But he was so wrong.

As he held the phone with his small hands. He couldn't even trace a single proof. The screen was painfully cracked and he couldn't even enter the password.

He sighed then went back home feeling more depressed than ever.
The string of hope that he used to have of yoongi picking up when he called him suddenly disappeared.
Jimin stared at the sky. The stars were too beautiful, too beautiful that they reminded him of yoongi. He found himself thinking of that night yoongi was crying over his ex girlfriend and just wanted to carry him home.

He found himself crying again. He felt so petty and miserable. How could he cry when yoongi was probably suffering somewhere?

That night, jimin drifted off to sleep feeling determined to not just give up, to resume his lessons then spend his day searching in every corner in the city for a mere trace of yoongi.

~
Ok tell me do you like where this is going ?