07

Jimin woke up as a ball hit his head.

" Sorry mister I didn't mean to hit you the ball just flew!"

A kid exclaimed as he picked the ball and ran away.

Jimin then began to recognise his surroundings. He was sleeping but he wasn't home. He was still at the park and the sky was slowly fading to a dark color. Jimin then felt his arm being numb then he noticed the still sleeping min yoongi. He smiled and decided to wake him up. However, the latter looked so peaceful and cute it was a shame to do so.

Jimin got up and stretched then lifted yoongi bridal style and decided to carry him home that way. The boy was so light and he didn't mind being all snuggly with him at all, rather he loved it. Who wouldn't like seeing the face of their crush this close and holding them in their arms ?

Yoongi was a rather heavy sleeper and that was in jimin's favor. He would tuck him in his bed and stare at his sleeping face for the whole night. Jimin was given strange stares from the passers-by but all he did was smile at them because he was in a way too good mood to be bothered by anything.

As soon as he reached home and opened the door carefully trying to not make any noise he was met by a fully dressed jungkook on his way to go out.

Jungkook's lips curved into a huge smirk as he saw the sight and jimin now was as red as a tomato. He mouthed a use condoms and a bye bye to jimin then went out happily.

Jimin sighed at his friend's silliness, there is no way he'd do those things with yoongi , plus he is as straight as a ruler and he doesn't see him that way. Jimin was content with the fact that they were friends and he couldn't ask for more.

As he placed him gently on his bed, he kissed his forehead sneakily hoping that yoongi won't notice ,and true he didn't, then contemplated the beautiful sight in front of him.
He admired the porcelaine doll like skin, the long eyelashes that layed peacefully making him seem like a princess, his messy hair that still looked perfect and fell beautifully on his forehead. The black piercing in his left ear that made him look somehow sexy and attractive. Those pink lips that looked so kissable.

Jimin brushed the thoughts off his mind as he felt his pants getting a little bit tight around his crotch. He took his phone, took a few pics then chose one as his wallpaper.
Now he has a min yoongi sleeping on the counter as his lockscreen and and min yoongi sleeping on his bed as his wallpaper. Jimin looked adoringly at him one last time then sneaked out of the room making sure to shut the door without making any noise.

He decided to make dinner but he had no idea on how to make food. He spent his sweet time looking for tasty and easy recipes on the Internet then ended up with a soup.

The weather was somehow hot for a hot soup but it didn't matter since he liked it.

He followed the recipe carefully wishing that it'd come out at least edible. Suddenly, he felt two arms wrap around his waist and get gently back hugged.
Yoongi leaned his head on jimin's back then whispered

" you'd make a great wife"

Jimin could feel his heart speed up and butterflies all over his stomach. The kind of electricity he never felt before is now filling his body like there is no tomorrow.

Min yoongi I'm going to sue you for being like this and getting my hopes up.

Jimin just breathed in then smiled

" how are you feeling?"

"A lot better thanks to you.."

"No need to thank me yoonie"

"No thank you jimin really..if it wasn't you I would've been crying my eyes out right now...You're such a good friend"

Jimin could swear he felt his heart crash.

Jimin you stupid ass you're just a friend don't get your hopes up.

He just turned around and hugged yoongi back, gave him the sweetest smile then excused himself to continue cooking.

One thing jimin didnt know was that yoongi was awake when he kissed his forehead and took a few pics of him and saw how he squealed over them.