15

After having their first date and first make out session, jimin couldn't stop bragging to his two best friends at how perfect it was. He left those small details about how good yoongi in bed was though.
He was too happy, jumping around from time to time like an excited bunny. He loved yoongi more than he thought he did. To think that He thought of it as mere attraction at first and was about to give up when he heard that the latter had a girlfriend. He can't just believe he had sex the night before with the man he won't hesitate to give his life to.
Jimin went with a wide smile to school, he greeted everyone and his extra positive vibes were annoying jungkook to the core. Taehyung just cheered with him and made weird jokes that made the three of them laugh hysterically and draw people 's attention to them.

Jimin suddenly felt a buzz from his phone. As he checked it, his smile went wider and wider until his cheeks hurt. Of course it was yoongi , but he still won't get used to the fact that yoongi became a cheesy guy who'd send cheesy texts every morning and night. He replied fast enough with a cheesy text as well then rushed to his dance class hoping he wasn't that late.

After a tiring day, the brown haired boy headed home, he stopped by a cake shop to buy some cheese cakes that yoongi was obsessed with. He decided to go check on his boyfriend then go home.

As he pushed the cat café 's door open he was met by a sleeping yoongi like always. He shook the boy to wake him up. Yoongi then woke up looking absolutely adorable with his hair sticking in every way and with sleepy droopy eyes but as soon as he saw jimin he smiled making jimin's heart warm up all of a sudden.
Jimin was wondering how jin still didn't kick yoongi out because all the boy does is sleep. He was still wondering why he still worked there since he didn't need to buy a ring anymore. He placed the cakes on the counter and yoongi cheered as soon as he saw them.
They ate them together each one of them telling how their day went laughing happily not caring about the world.

But one thing they didn't know was that there was someone watching them.

_

It was 5pm and jimin had to go home to work on some dance.
He excused himself after giving yoongi a peck on the cheek. Yoongi told him he'll be back at 7 and that he'll drop by to take him out for dinner.
Although jimin was determined to finish the dance, he fell asleep after taking a quick shower that he thought would wake him up but actually had the opposite effect on him.
When he woke up it was 7 : 30 pm
He was panicking by that time scolding himself for making yoongi wait as he knew that yoongi wasn't a very patient man.
He decided to give him a call to explain himself. The phone was ringing but yoongi didn't pick up. Jimin guessed he was probably home and didn't notice the phone. As jimin dressed up neatly, he went to yoongi's apartment complex and knocked on the door twice and waited.

1 minute

2 minutes

3 minutes

Another knock

Knock knock knock

The door knob finally opened
But it wasn't yoongi.
It was hoseok ; a very angry sleepy hoseok.
Jimin apologized before hoseok could even protest, it was strange that yoongi was still not home.
He decided to call jin.
Jin picked up right away, but when he asked about yoongi he said he left about half an hour ago.
Jimin was getting worried.
He called yoongi a few more times but the latter didn't pick up.

Jimin's heart was racing.

Yoongi was neither home nor at work.

Yoongi is okay right?

That night, jimin didn't sleep, staying still praying that yoongi was safe, calling him every two minutes in hope of him replying. However, it was totally useless.

~
My finals are ending soon I'm about to cry