08

The next day, yoongi kept on thinking about Jimin all day. A part of him was still hurting over the sudden break up with his girlfriend. The other part of him told him it was okay and that he was glad for her finding her happiness.
Maybe they weren't just meant for each other. Maybe he will find someone else who will love him unconditionally like jimin said.

It was 3pm and a familiar short guy made his way to yoongi and greeted him with a smile that could end wars and make babies stop crying.

"Hello yoongi hyung did you miss me?"

Yoongi felt brighter deep inside, it was as if all his worries were cleared all of a sudden.

"Why would I miss an annoying ass like you?"

Truth to be told, yoongi loved teasing jimin and making him pout but also loved how he'd talk to him again like nothing happened and smile brightly.

" how are you feeling today?"

" a lot better  jimin thanks for asking"

"Aw of course I would ask since you're so cute and I worry about you"

" call me cute again and I'll rip your throat"

" kinky"

Jimin winked and yoongi just rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, yoongi got a notification and checked his phone. He kept on frowning then his expression softened.

Jimin was curious so he asked.

"Hyung what's wrong? "

" It's Yana. She is telling me she wants to remain friends with me and that she is sorry. I have mixed feelings. I really love her I still can't get over her and I can't hate her even though she cheated on me"

Jimin sighed then said

" look yoongi I think you should remain friends with her she sounds nice to be honest and it's not her fault not being able to date a boy somehow she is lesbian! She loved you but couldn't hurt you I have no idea what I'm trying to say but staying as friends would be better."

Yoongi remained silence for a minute then typed on his phone and locked it. He looked at jimin then smiled.

" true jiminnie you're so wise even though you don't look like it. I feel happy for her I'll try to find my happiness too"

Jimin blushed at the nickname. He thought yoongi would take more time being depressed and all over his ex but no he was wrong. Yoongi was much more stronger.

" so yoongi when is your next concert?"

" What the fuck jimin what a way to ruin the mood"

"But I'm really in love with your rap hyung you're so awesome I can listen to you rap all day without getting bored"

" is my rap the only thing you're in love with?"

Jimin choked.

Did yoongi know?

"Hyung what the hell"
Jimin pretended to feel nonchalant about it and shrugged.

" Okay do you want to come over tonight? I'll rap for you but in exchange you'll have to sing for me"

" Okay deal"

Jimin mentally hyped and partied over the fact that he is going to yoongi’s.

They heard a loud bang on the door and two guys made their way to the café. It was jungkook and taehyung.

Taehyung back hugged jimin and ruffled his hair telling him how cute he looked in his uniform.

Jungkook kept on glancing at yoongi who was kind of pissed off. Even yoongi didn't know why but jungkook smirked and went over to jimin then kissed his cheek.

Jimin then blushed and jungkook felt accomplished as  yoongi turned his face and made his way inside the café.

Jungkook whispered as he made sure yoongi wasn't listening to them.

" so are you guys a thing ?"

"What the fuck kook no he is straight as fuck and there is no way he loves me I'd rather stay friends this way to be honest"

" ohhh~ im sure you guys will become a thing just you watch"

" shut the fuck up fetus there is no way that will ever happen"

_________

Jimin was at yoongi's. Hoseok wasn't home. Yoongi ordered pizza for dinner while jimin just layed on the couch waiting for yoongi to finish showering .

As he went out of the shower, jimin gulped at the sight. A min yoongi wearing an over sized baby blue t-shirt revealing his milky collarbone and black shorts making jimin drool at how adorable he looked.

Yoongi sat on the couch right beside jimin and smiled at him innocently. Jimin could swear his heart was going to jump out of his chest any time.

Yoongi decided to speak as he went through channels trying to find something interesting to watch.

" i've been wondering about something for a while"

"What is it?"

"Why do you always take pics of me when I'm asleep?"