21

Jimin and yoongi both quit the part time job. Jin wouldn't stop whining over how he was going to miss them and how it would feel so empty. They both didn't need it anymore. Both finding their aim in life in other words the love of their lives was already enough. Plus yoongi got many job offers and was going to be busy from now on. Jimin was having exams and was pretty busy as well. But they didn't fail to send each other cute texts every morning and night. However, jimin was worrying about one thing, which is yoongi never letting him go further than the cuddles and the soft kisses. Before it went beyond that, yoongi would stop him and leave him all horny not even bothering to help him out. Well jimin was trying to take things slow. It was exactly a week after the incident with yoongi and even though he was trying to move on, it was pretty hard. Maybe yoongi was still traumatized and didn't want jimin to touch him anymore. But if that was the case, jimin wasnt going to force him and was going to wait.

_

Yoongi was feeling so nervous to the point where he couldn't stay still. He was pacing around the apartment looking all handsome and neat in a suit that jimin helped to choose.
Today, yoongi was going to have a meeting in some company that probably recognised his talent and offered him a job interview. Although jimin kept on reassuring him and giving him soft short kisses he couldn't just calm down.
It was time for him to go, he gave his boyfriend one last squeeze and whispered with determination 'I'm going to do this'

Jimin wasnt any less nervous but he wasn't going to protest since he knew yoongi wasnt going to have any problem pulling the job offer. He kept on studying for about an hour until he received a text from yoongi telling him it was a success.

_

Yoongi seemed happier than ever the gummy smile not leaving his face making jimin's heart warm up and thank god for this chance. Yoongi deserved this after his hard work. He wasn't one to settle for performing on stage like namjoon. He has always wanted to stick with producing and he got what he wanted.
Yoongi was thankful for jimin and his existence, he was thinking that if it wasn't for jimin, he wouldn't have been able to make it.
N

ow, he was debating on whether to give his parents a call or not, this was something big and he wanted to tell them. But thinking back how they nearly kicked him out for choosing this line of work made him shiver all over. Jimin seemed to notice his worry.

" A call won't hurt, I'm confident they'll be so happy for you I've seen how scared they were after getting the news of you getting kidnapped. They love you and I don't think they wouldn't want the best to you"

Yoongi let out a breath he didnt notice he was holding. He just nodded.
His mom picked up after exactly 5 rings.

"Hello? Yoongi?"

"Mom I-

Yoongi wasn't sure why the words didn't seem to get out, he felt a lump in his throat and just wanted to cry everything out. Maybe hearing his mom's voice after so long made him soften and just want to go back to the time when he used to cuddle her whenever he was scared.

"Yoongi dear are you okay? I've heard from your friends what happened and I'm glad you're okay but I've never heard from you, I was so worried you know?"

"I'm sorry for being like this I just-

"It's okay I understand , the way me and your dad treated you was really bad and I regret reacting that way..it's just that I wanted you to take over your father's business but never thought of your feelings"

"It's okay mom really don't worry I just called you to let you know that I finally got a stable job like you wanted. I'm now a producer in a music company so yeah"

"Really? I'm happy for you my son really, please give your dad a call he'll be happy I'm sure"

Yoongi felt his cheeks hurt from over smiling , he was too happy and jimin's smile was even brighter as he held tightly on his hand.

"Thank you mom"

"Welcome son please pay us a visit we miss you"

"Sure whenever I find time. Bye mom I love you"

"I love you too take care yoongs"

Yoongi snorted at the name, she didn't call him like that since his late highschool years. He really missed that. He felt that everything was starting to get better and he wasn't going to deny that it was all because of jimin.

_
Yoongi : looking at jimin gives me passion

Jimin : looking at yoongi while he is sleeping is interesting and amazing.

Jimin : Yoongi doesn't need to change I love him the way he is.

Okay someone cry with me over this I'm gone I cant believe how much they love each other.
Yoonmin rise.