12

It all happened so fast. Yoongi asking jimin out. It was unpredictable for jimin more like a far dream. He woke up with a warm fuzzy feeling. He stayed over at yoongi's yesterday night and is now holding his hand and admiring his sleeping face.
He loved how long his eyelashes were and how peaceful he looked. He gave him a kiss on the forehead then on the eyes then on the nose then a small peck on the lips. He was grinning and smiling so widely. He couldn't contain his happy feelings and snuggled closer to yoongi who was now awake and chuckling at how cute his boyfriend was.

" good morning princess "
Yoongi said as he kissed the top jimin's head. Jimin hugged him tighter and said a muffled

" good morning kitten "

Yoongi smiled then kept on stroking the beautifully dyed brown locks of jimin's hair as he reached to his phone to check the time.

It was 7am too early for yoongi but not for jimin. He had to go and get ready.

" jimin baby you should get up"
Yoongi said and jimin whined

" I don't want to I just want to spend the whole day here snuggling with you in bed"

" you shouldn't skip school because school is important"

"No you're more important"

Yoongi blushed then shrugged It off relieved that it was dark enough to jimin to see his redness.

" so tell me about your school"

" it's an art school I basically just Dance and sing there"

"Really? I guess that's why you're so good in singing but I would like to see you dance one day. Hoseok dances too and he is an amazing dancer"

" I'm not that good in dancing. I would like to befriend hoseok but I don't think he likes me"

" why do you think that?"

" he mocked me the first time we met"

"No hoseok is such a nice guy trust me you'll become friends"

"I hope so"

Jimin yawned and got up from bed. He stretched and moaned making yoongi smirk to himself.
He gave the older a fast peck on the lips then made his way to the bathroom.

Yoongi sniffed his pillow and screamed internally happy for the sudden change in his life.
Waking up was the worst part of the day for him but now it just felt so natural and fluffy to him.

He got up as well and went to make breakfast for the first time in his life trying to impress his first boyfriend.

He struggled trying to mix some pancakes or whatever he thought it was. Little did he know was that jimin was watching him all along and chuckling at how cute he was.

He decided to interfere as yoongi planted his arms to his sides and pouted.

" yoongi baby it's okay I'll take care of it"

Yoongi's face lightened and smiled his gummy smile that made jimin want to carry him to his room and have his way with him.

After breakfast jimin realised it was way too late for him and that he had to run to school.
He gave yoongi a kiss on the forehead and made his way out of the apartment shouting a have a good day to the boy.

Yoongi felt motivated to make some progress on his song.
He washed the dishes then turned to face a hoseok with a sly look on his face.

"Newlywed couple aren't you?"

Yoongi blushed and gave hoseok a light bump on the arm.

" You woke me up with your love aura no wonder I feel nauseous "

Hoseok laughed and yoongi ignored him as he made his way to his room.

He decided to send jimin a couple of messages before he starts working.

Yoongi : have a good day kitten.

Yoongi : make sure you stay over more from now on

Jimin replied fast enough

Jimin : I'm the only one allowed to call you kitten

Jimin : and you too kitten

Yoongi : I do what I want

Jimin : call me daddy

Yoongi : fuck you I'm the daddy in this relationship

Jimin : No me

Yoongi : me

Jimin : okay baby boy

Yoongi : No you baby boy

Jimin : No you

Yoongi : you

Jimin : you

Yoongi : you and end of conversation go away

Jimin: fine baby boy

Yoongi : ugh

Jimin didnt stop talking all day about yoongi to jungkook and taehyung who were in their own world but still they were happy for their brother finally finding his happiness.

_
This is trash ok