20

Bad thing jimin couldn't catch a glimpse of Mira and at least give her a slap or two. He was actually determined to do that and he wasn't going to worry about the fact that boys aren't supposed to hit girls. Well to hell with that if the girl is a bitch and dared to hurt his boyfriend. He learned that she transferred after searching for a while. He was actually happy he wasn't going to see her anymore but it made him angry at the same time. She won't pay for all the tears that yoongi spilled over the pain she caused him. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, yoongi was going to be released from the hospital today. It still hurt, it hurt him a lot, the nightmares that woke yoongi up at 3am, the moments he spent crying in the bathroom when he thought jimin wasnt there to notice. Yoongi went through a lot and he was depressed. But he still kept that smile on his face , not the happy cheerful gummy smile , but he wore it in hope of making jimin believe that he was okay. And jimin wasnt going to fall for that.

1PM

Exactly the time yoongi was done packing and waiting for jimin to pick him up. Jimin smiled and back hugged yoongi who was probably deep in thought. The older smiled as well and gave jimin a peck on the cheek. He seemed to like jimin's cheeks a lot and kiss them frequently. You can't blame him since they were park jimin's chubby adorable cheeks.
They headed home silently, it was a comfortable silence though, the both of them didn't seem to mind, just the sound of the other's breath was already music to their ears. Yoongi was thinking about the mixtape he was going to finish. It took him half a year and he was still stuck , although he showed more progress than ever since he started dating park jimin. He smiled to himself, he was kinda excited to go back to his room and produce music. He didnt perform on stage for so long, he felt like he missed out on many things and it made him sad again. They finally reached home and jimin decided to break the silence with his honey like voice : " welcome back home kitten"

Yoongi blushed at the name. It made him blush every single time jimin said it and he liked it.

Once he opened the door to his apartment complex, hoseok came running and hugged him tightly. Yoongi returned the hug and it finally felt like home. To his surprise the rest of the gang were there too, jin and namjoon were looking at him as if he was the center of their world. It made him feel warm deep inside but it also made him want to cry a lot. He wasn't going to do that. He chuckled as he spotted taehyung and jungkook cuddled and sleeping on the couch. Hoseok said they fell asleep waiting for him. He missed this, the boys were his boyfriend's bestfriends and he didn't recognize when they became his bestfriends as well. Yoongi could feel that the air somewhat felt heavy but he wasn't going to comment. He knew it was pretty hard for everyone to get through this and knew that they were trying to not bring it up since he was uncomfortable enough with the subject. Hoseok went back to his usual hyper self in hope of cheering everyone up. Jin informed them that he made enough food for the seven of them and they all cheered happily.

They decided to watch a movie as they ate the snacks. Yoongi for some reason wouldn't leave jimin's side, he followed the boy wherever he went he even pouted when he excused himself to the bathroom. He felt extremely at ease with jimin and he couldn't bear being away from him for even a second. Jimin noticed the change, yoongi was never that clingy, it made him happy to know that he was at least a source of comfort for him.

The taekook couple slept through the whole movie though.

_

It was 5pm when everyone decided to go home. Yoongi headed to his room feeling hyper opening his laptop to catch up on everything he missed. The emails he received were countless. Most of them were from fans. It felt reassuring to know that his fans were anticipating his concerts when he was literally an underground rapper and not known enough. Well that's what he thought. He decided to work on his mixtape after feeling extremely encouraged. It went smoothly as he thought of jimin's smile , jimin's smell, jimin's cuddles , jimin's voice , his kisses, and his soft lips. He felt deeply in love , he could feel butterflies in his stomach just by thinking about him. All he thought about on those nights when he was held captive was how jimin was going to reject him, and how he was going to keep on living without jimin's soft whispers and cute texts. But all his worry faded. It was stupid of him to think like that, especially when jimin was probably the kindest human being.

He received a few messages and all of them were from jimin telling him that he missed him already and that he was available if he ever felt uncomfortable at night. It made yoongi's heart warm up and smile to himself thinking about how he got so lucky to deserve him.

_
This is random but this got me crying for hours the ship is lit

_This is random but this got me crying for hours the ship is lit