03

Yoongi stared at jimin and kissed him. Jimin's eyes grew wider. He couldn't believe what just happened.

" yoongi does this mean..?"

Yoongi nodded and interlaced his fingers with jimin's.

Jimin then tucked him in bed and started kissing him all over.
He stared at his pink lips and decided to leave them for later. He started with yoongi's jaw then licked his teary eyes. He left soft kisses everywhere on yoongi's face but his lips.

" stop teasing me and kiss me already"

Jimin felt his pants tighten at yoongi's moaning words and kissed him harshly as he stuck his tongue in and explored yoongi's mouth.

He left the boy a red teary mess then whispered to him

" are you ready? "

The boy just nodded.

Jimin started unbuttoning yoongi's shirt and was met with a milky delicate chest. Jimin licked his lips at the sight.

"...min Jimiiiiin PARK FUCKING JIMIN WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'M NOT WAITING FOR YOU AND IM LETTING YOU GO TO SCHOOL ALONE"

Jimin stroked his eyes and was met with an angry jungkook.

Damn what a dream.
He looked so delicious.
It's such a shame it was only a dream.

" Okay jungkook im awake now sorry"

" I'm tired of having to spend 10 minutes every single morning waking you up"

" I love you kookie~"

"Gross. Hurry up you have 10 minutes to get ready"

Jimin kept on thinking the whole day about the nice dream he had.

Around 3pm he went to his favourite place to meet his favourite person.
He doesn't even know why he was so attached to yoongi. He was rude to him but still he felt some kind of attraction to him. He felt like they were meant to each other and he couldn't resist that feeling.

"Hellloo~" Jimin greeted yoongi while smiling.

" tsk speaking of the devil jin was asking about you for I don't know what reason"

" Oh okay thanks talk to you later!!"

Jimin walked to jin and greeted him as well, to yoongi's opposite, he smiled back at him and welcomed him.

" hello I'm park jimin and I'm looking forward to work with you"

"I'm kim seokjin and it's the same for me, the uniform is over there you'll have to welcome the costumers with a wide smile and take their orders that's all."

" Oh okay thank you"

" also feel free to ask me anything about yoongi ill try to help we've been friends for 3 years so I kinda know everything about him. "

" that's so kind of you I'm grateful"

" anytime"

Jimin felt a large amount of happiness, his boss was nice as hell plus his chances of making yoongi his are raising.

Now the hardest step. How to make him fall in love with him?

It sounds like a simple thing but it will be hard as hell. Especially when the person is min yoongi the always-done-with-everything guy.

Yoongi was left in shock as he saw jimin wearing the uniform and cussed under his breath.
Why the fuck jin you asshole you told me you're not hiring anyone. That's why I agreed to work here In first place. I already have a hard time socialising with people making it with someone as annoying as this jimin who does nothing but show me that fucking annoying smile.

" So yoongi hello I'm park jimin as you know and I'm your new co-worker I look forward to work with you"

Jimin smiled at him once again and shook yoongi's hand.

" who are you to call me by my name somehow where is the respect"

"But you're younger than me right?wait how old are you?"

"23"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry you are my hyung"

"It's okay you can call me yoongi"

"Yoongi you're twisted seriosuly "

"What? I'm being nice and you tell me this for the second time you know what ? nevermind"

"But-"

"I just don't like people, especially loud noisy people like you"

" Oh that hurt.. but if I become less noisy will you like me?"

" yea now leave me alone I need to nap"

" did you just say yea?????"
Jimin suddenly shouted as he hyped.

" what the actually fuck park jimin you're not following the instructions"

"Okay I'm sorry I'll do anything for yoongi hyung to like me"

"If you don't talk at all and make yourself invisible then I might like you for a little bit"

Jimin smirked as he nodded and watched yoongi slowly falling asleep on the counter. He snatched some more pics of his sleeping face then started his work.

_______

" JEON JUNGKOOK KIM TAEHYUNG I HAVE NEWS"

Jimin shouted as soon as he closed the door to his house.

The taekook couple were cuddling on the couch while watching spongebob. That was the weirdest thing to see. How can they even be romantic while watching that kind of thing??

" Jimin shhhhh can't you see that we are watching tv?"

"But I'm more important!!"

"How'd you get that idea now go away"

"Let's not be so harsh to our love child kookie" tae smiled as he looked at jimin.

"Who are you calling your child???"

"You! You're so short you can be my child"

"I'm so done with you mocking my height every single day why are we friends?"

" Okay so tell us what is the important thing you wanted to tell us?"

" I finally found someone I love"

" what??? Really ? Since when??"

"Since last monday"

" Oh my god and who is this lucky person?"

" You probably don't know him. His name is min yoongi"

" what?? Min yoongi? Like the real min yoongi???? "

" do you know him???"

" Yes I do more like who doesn't? ? He is a famous underground rapper plus we are close friends"

"Rapper ? Friends ?? Taehyung what are you hiding from me?"

" look me and yoongi are childhood friends and both of us are from daegu and when we moved in Seoul I encouraged him to continue his rap passion. "

"Wow but Taehyung you never mentioned him"

"Because he is the quiet type who likes being locked in his room doing nothing but composing music"

" he sounds like he is out of reach I feel sad now"

" No I'm rooting for you and I'll try to hook you up together"

" really tae???"

" Yes, next weekend he has a concert let's go there so that you'll fall in love harder okay?"

"I have the best friends I'm so happy thank you so much"

Jimin cheered as he went and stuffed tae and jungkook in a hug.

" I'm going to my room now if you need some lube or condoms tell me I'll be glad to help"

Jungkook kicked jimin's butt as he mimicked him and the three of them laughed together.