10

Jimin woke up feeling a tight grip on his waist. He slowly opened his eyes and turned around to see a lovely doll sleeping soundly. He smiled at the sight then remembered that he had school and he should get up as soon as possible.
He carefully loosened the older's grip on him and made his way out of the apartment to his own because they were close enough.

He was greeted by a jungkook with a wide grin. He didnt even say good morning he just winked at him and that made jimin roll his eyes.

He was too happy for the fact that he spent his night snuggling with yoongi. Seeing hiw adorable he was in his sleep imagining how adorable he would look being all sweaty and messed up.
He felt bad though for leaving the older sleeping alone and waking up later to an empty bed.
He decided to send a message or two to make it up for him.

Jimin unlocked his phone and searched in his contacts for "yoongi" he was pretty sure yoongi registered it yesterday.
He chuckled as he came across the "my fav hyung <3" he smiled at the adorable action and started typing.

Good morning my fav hyung <3

Im sorry I  left early i have class today

Text me if you ever feel lonely

See you at 3pm!

Jimin then started to get ready and left with jungkook who didnt stop complaining about how tired he is from yesterday night and how taehyung kept on asking him to top everytime.

Jimin wasnt listening though because he kept on thinking about yoongi feeling butterflies in his stomach.

_______

As they arrived jimin let out a small tsk as a blonde female made her way to them.
She was absolutely not the one he wants to see this morning because she was annoying as hell.

" jimin oppa good morning!!"

The girl smiled brightly and jimin mentally rolled his eyes because he knew how fake she is.

" yeah good morning"

Jungkook met up with taehyung and left jimin alone cussing at him feeling betrayed.

Mira clinged to jimin and he sighed. She was obliging him to stick with her. She's been in love with him for years, she even asked him out lots of times but he kept on declining and she didnt give up. He was too nice to yell at her and tell her to fuck off and she took advantage of that.

______

Yoongi woke up and frowned not seeing jimin right beside him. He checked his phone and smiled as he read the messages jimin sent him.

Good morning
Its okay if you left jimin
Have a good day
And im looking forward to seeing you later.

Yoongi blushed as he realised what he just sent, he would only be sweet to yana, he still didnt know why jimin made him feel hot and uncomfortable but also warm and fluffy deep inside. He was sure he was straight but after giving it alot of thought he assumed he was bi because after the younger's appearence he was convinced the gender didnt matter as long as he loved the person.
Yoongi suddenly felt a little hyper and found himself willing to start working and finish the song he was working on.

_

2:52 pm

jimin was on his way to his work place and the girl is still sticking to him. She kept on following him for the whole day wherever he went and it gave him a headache.

" Mira you may go home now i have work to do"

" nooooo i want to watch you work"

She whined and that was the most annoying noise jimin ever heard in his life.

Yoongi heard the gentle sound of the door bell and his eyes glowed as he spotted a brown fluffy head but was soon replaced by a frown as he saw a female figure hugging his arm acting like she was his actual girlfriend.

Yoongi's blood boiled deep inside, he didnt even respond to jimin's hello and pretended he was too busy on his phone.
Jimin felt sad, he thought he got his hopes up for no reason and was shut down by yoongi.

Mira noticed the pout on jimin's face and leaned on the counter to talk to yoongi while jimin was talking about something with jin.

"Bitch you heard his hello why wont you reply you made him sad"

"Who the fuck are you bitch go away"

"Look i dont give a fuck about you but i wont tolerate it if you hurt my jimin"

"Who are you to call jimin yours"

" what you jealous? Are you a fag?"

" shut the fuck up why is jimin sticking with someone like you you rude homophobic ugly ass"

"I know for a fact that jimin has many hoes and you might be one of them but dont get your gay hopes up he is known for having many night stands and he'll soon be mine just you watch"

"Im not even gay for fuck’s sake"

Mira was about to reply but was soon calmed down as she saw jimin making his way to them.
Yoongi ignored him and went to check on the customers even though it was jimin's job but he didnt want to stay around that rude witch.

Yoongi had mixed feelings. He wasnt even sure if he loved jimin or not but what he was sure of is that he wanted to smack that girl down.
He didnt like the idea of jimin being a playboy, jimin did say that he was never in a serious relationship but that would explain why he had nightstands. Plus he is really popular, the boy is really handsome and charming, yoongi thought he didn't stand a chance. He felt a sour feeling but soon shrugged it off as he was met by kittens that made his life a bliss.