05

The next day, jimin didnt go to college. He just stayed home moping around feeling lifeless. Jungkook noticed his behaviour and asked if he was okay. He only received an I'm fine.

Jimin looked at the clock, 3pm, he should get ready for the part-time job he now regretted he applied to.

It wasn't like he needed money and now it just felt meaningless.

He got ready and he got to admit he looked horrible; dark circles under his eyes and he looked extra pale.

As soon as jimin entered the cat café he was met with cute kittens and that brought him back to life somehow. He smiled and stroked the white one he was attached to. He didn't notice yoongi staring at him lovingly enjoying the lovely sight.

A cute fluffy guy patting a cute fluffy kitten who wouldn't like that?

When jimin raised his head his eyes met yoongi's lovely kitten eyes that he loved so much and felt a slight pain in his chest. The thought from yesterday hit him hard again. But he decided to speak up.

" how are you feeling??"

" a lot better thanks to you jiminnie"

Yoongi gave jimin a warm smile and that made him cuss under his breath
He is so adorable how will I get over him plus he just called me Jiminnie should I scream?

"I'm really glad you're okay now"

" But you don't look fine though you have puffy eyes"

" Oh I fell yesterday and hurt my leg so I cried a little"

" You're a terrible liar. You have me if you want to talk about anything okay?"

If only he knew

"Yes thanks also it's so weird when you're this nice to me it's as if you're not the same person"

" I was trying to be nice but fuck you now I really hate you"

Jimin laughed then gave yoongi his famous smile that made his eyes disappear.

_______

" so tell me how did you discover your talent? do you make your own songs? Your rap is really amazing do you attend some kind of lessons?? Or are you just a genius? "

"Damn jimin, back at it again with your annoying questions"

"But I want to know more about you hyung"

Yoongi just ignored the boy and kept on scrolling down his phone.

" yoongi~ yoooongi~ miiiiiin yooooooongi~ "

The sliver haired boy frowned then stuffed his phone in his pocket and looked straight at jimin.

" You never learn do you? Why do you want to know about me so badly? Okay make sure to take notes. I used to attend an art school but was just bored so I quit and now I compose and write my own songs struggling financially waiting for the day I get accepted in a company. Are you satisfied now? I also live in the same building as you and share an apartment with a person named jung hoseok who is the most annoying person you'll ever meet. I guess I answered all of your questions now leave me alone."

" wow~ well I really hope you get accepted in some company soon enough I wonder what people are doing wasting such talent. Do you want me to tell you about myself?"

" No thanks"

"But-

"No buts speak again and I'll cut your throat have anyone ever told you that your voice is hella annoying?"

Jimin pouted and melted in his seat. He decided to not bother yoongi for the moment because he seemed so serious texting someone.
A customer came in the café and that somehow relieved jimin's boredom.

After taking the orders, he glanced at yoongi who was now smiling.
Jimin felt his heart ache at the sight. Yoongi was probably texting his girlfriend. Damn she is so lucky.

"Hyung I'm bored"

" so?"

" entertain me"

" do I look like a clown to you?"

" No but at least spare me some attention"

" what do you want"

"Let's talk"

Suddenly jin walked in and stared at the both of them who were now silent pretending to be doing their work.

He rolled his eyes then said.

" I have a date with namjoon so please take care of the shop I already trust the both of you a lot make sure to lock up on 7pm and take good care of the kittens"

"Okay boss"

"Don't call me boss jiminnie just call me jin"

"Okay jin"

Jin then smiled and made his way out. Jimin couldn't help but think how much of a nice person he is. He gave off the warm cozy feeling, just like a mother, even though he was manly enough.

" namjoon is so lucky isn't he?"

"I know right"

" I'm the one who hooked them up together"

"Such a good friend you are"

"Anyways I'm exciteddd ~"

Yoongi shouted as he threw his arms then yawned. He sent a final message then looked at jimin and smiled happily.

" my girlfriend asked me to meet up this weekend jimin it's just like you said she was just busy"

Jimin felt his throat getting tight then faked a smile and said

" I hope you have fun and enjoy your day"

"Yes I will"

Jimin wished that this day would just end , he didn't want to see yoongi anymore. He just wanted to go home and cry a little then try to fix his broken heart by any means.