04

" so what are your hobbies?"

"Why do you care?"

"I'm just curious."

"Well I hope you die of curiosity"

"Why are you so mean yoongi it hurts me"

" If you stop bothering me and stir me in my sleep then I won't say mean things to you "

" you've just admitted that you're mean"

" they call me mean yoongi"

" You're so funny"

"I know right now let me sleep"

" Don't you ever get tired of sleeping?"

"No I don't I love sleeping"

"I love dancing and singing"

"No one asked"

" rude"

Jimin rolled his eyes at yoongi and yoongi just laughed. It was the most heavenly laugh he ever heard. Too cute too adorable in its own way.

Jimin was thankful he was shameless and pretended to be hurt when he was not. He liked it when yoongi hissed at him and told him to get lost.
It made him want to not give up and keep on trying.

" are you a masochist?"

"Why do you ask"

"Because if it was someone else they would've been offended by now and hated me to the core"

"Well I love you"

" and I don't I hate socialising with people especially with people like you"

"I just wanted to become friends"

"So if we become friends will you leave me alone?"

" only if you give me your number"

"Do you mean me losing my mind coz you'll bother me even more"

"Aish it hurts i wont ask again "

Yoongi laughed again, he was amused by the younger's behaviour. It was rather odd.

______

Taehyung shouted as he sipped his strawberry milk

"Yoo jimin are you ready?"

"Give me five minutes"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. They've been waiting for like half an hour for jimin to get ready and he is still running around confused asking them what he should wear.

Jimin finally came out wearing just a plain black tee and leather pants.
But jimin looked good in whatever he wore so it didn't matter.

As soon as they reached the club where yoongi was performing, they met with 3 people and jimin recognised only two of them.
The two were namjoon and jin and the third one was someone named jung hoseok. He kept on smiling and radiating happiness and jimin somehow didn't dislike his loudness.

They introduced themselves then suddenly got silenced by the croud cheering. They were cheering for someone named Agust D.

Who is this D i only came here to see yoongi.

Jimin felt a shiver run down his spine as he saw the glowing min yoongi on stage. He started rapping like there was no tomorrow.

Damn he got a fast tongue.

Jimin didnt notice it when he started jumping with the croud and shouting. He was sweating totally overwhelmed with the performance.

A new attractive side of min yoongi made jimin fall in love harder than he thought. His heart was throbbing, He tried to catch his breath but couldn't take his eyes off the sweaty kitten. He stared in awe at how sexy he looked, his heart melted when yoongi smiled to the croud and thanked them.