06

7AM

Jimin woke up, he Checked his phone, struggled to get up , walked to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, took a quick shower , fixed his hair, ate some cereals, then went out.

He felt tired and bored, extremely annoyed by the nice weather and sunny sky. He just wanted to stay home and sleep all day but he can't just skip class.
He was depressed.
He couldn't help but think about yoongi and his date with his girlfriend this afternoon.

He'd probably spoil her rotten and shower her with kisses.
They would even do it.
That thought didn't leave jimin's mind and made him annoyed even more.

Suddenly, realisation hit him and he stopped.

Fucking park jimin it's fucking Saturday there is no class today what the hell am I doing outside. What a way to start your weekend.

Jimin kept on cursing all the way back home wanting to pick a fight with someone because everything pissed him off.

As soon as he reached home he found a sleepy jungkook wobbling in the kitchen trying to make himself a cup of coffee.

"Jimin? I thought you were sleeping ?" Jungkook said with a sleepy tone

" Yeah I was sleeping but I went and got ready to go to college like an idiot forgetting that it's saturday"
Jimin replied gritting his teeth as he jumped on the couch.

Jungkook then fell on the floor laughing his ass off.

" Jimin I knew you're dumb but not this dumb somehow I'm amazed"

"Okay juancock shut your mouth and why are you up this early ?"

" I'm going out for dinner this evening with taehyung and I was thinking I'd go shopping for clothes today because it's been a while and I don't have a decent outfit"

"Okay have fun I'm going back to sleep bye"

"No way in hell you're going with me"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Do you want your precious friend to go shopping alone and look like a legit loner I've never thought you're this cruel"

" I don't care"

" I'll buy you lunch and lots of food"

" you know how to win me"

" Give me 10 minutes to change"

"Okay I'll be waiting"

It was 9am, way too early for normal people to be shopping but it was better for jimin and jungkook. The mall wasn't crouded and jungkook took his sweet time trying typically everything on and asking for jimin's opinion.

Jimin kept on sighing everytime and reminding jungkook that he is tired and hungry.
They even got lots of stares and squeals from girls. There are those who came to jimin when jungkook was changing and asked him if he was single he just shooed them and left disappointed as soon as they knew jungkook had a boyfriend.

It was finally lunch time and jimin was already dying from hunger. They ate some fast food and decided to go to the café where taehyung works and bother him for a bit and have something sweet since it was jungkook's treat.

As soon as they entered the café, the taekook couple jumped when they saw each other and that made jimin chuckle. They kept on talking until some customers waved at taehyung wanting him to take their order. That's when jungkook and jimin decided to take a seat. However, to jimin's surprise he was met with a familiar fluffy silver hair. The latter was sitting across two girls? Which one was his girlfriend?
Yes, jimin for a minute forgot that yoongi's date was today and his pained heart made a comeback.
But why two girls? A threesome?

Jimin laughed to himself but was soon distracted as he saw yoongi biting his lip wearing a pained expression trying to prevent his tears from falling.
He was observing how the boy pressed hard on his knee and dug his nails in his hand. He was shaking. That's when jimin started to worry.

" are you okay jimin??"

"Shhhh jungkook"

Jungkook followed jimin's eyes and he came across a handsome man, he knew right away that he was min yoongi because his friend didn't stop talking about him and described him perfectly.

Yoongi suddenly stood up, paid for his coffee then rushed out of the café, tugging his sleeves on his eyes trying to look all tough but failed miserably.

Jungkook glanced at jimin who was now mouth ajar worry feeling his eyes.

" go chase your man and comfort him"

Jimin excused himself and ran at full speed hoping he'd catch yoongi.
He reached a park where three kids were playing. He asked them if they saw a man with gray hair passing by and they nodded pointing at the huge tree from on the other side of the park.

Jimin took a deep breath and made his way to yoongi who was crouched hugging his knees and looking down.
His heart broke at the sight, he was sniffling so hard, eyes red, tears covering his cheeks , trembling lips. Jimin crouched down and hugged yoongi awkwardly.

" I saw you at the café a while ago I have no idea what happened but please be strong life is beautiful"

" J-Jimin.. I'm going to cry a lot.. And annoy you.. My heart is broken.. I don't know if it'll ever heal.. My girlfriend ..My ex girlfriend she-

Yoongi hiccuped as jimin hugged him tighter and leaned on him as he gently caressed his head.

" what about your ex girlfriend?"

" she broke up with me .. She told me these two years with me made her realise something ..It made her realise that she is an actual lesbian..Jimin. She said she did love me . But you saw that girl right beside her a while ago ??It was her girlfriend .She cheated on me with a girl .Can you feel how truly sad and hurting it is?"

Yoongi took a deep breath then continued

"Jimin guess why I was working my ass off at a cat café? ??
It was because I was saving to buy her a ring
And actually propose to her on her birthday
How thoughtful of me
I just want to jump off a cliff
Two long years
Two fucking years and then she says it was worth it because she is now happy finding someone she truly loved clearing her feelings about being a total lesbian when she thought she was bi.
Guess what.
We've never gone further than just kissing and cuddling. She always said she was not ready and I waited..
It hurts a lot
She was the only one who mattered to me
I'm never loving anyone again"

Jimin listened a he kept on tracing circles on yoongi's back and planting small kisses on his head to calm him down but he could feel his heart clench and a tear drop at yoongi's words. He never wished for the one he loved to suffer this way but it made him feel somehow relieved. He kept on thinking I'm so cruel but then it hit him ; I'll never love anyone again that line made jimin feel his whole body throb at the pain but he restrained himself and focusing on comforting the boy.

"Jimin.."

"Yes yoongi?"

"You're such a nice guy your partner will be such a lucky person to have you in their life"

"Thanks yoongi. You're such a nice guy too. The right person for you is probably waiting don't lose hope you'll find them"

"If I was a girl I would've fallen for you right now"

"I would say the same for you yoongi"

"Let's drink a lot tonight"

"Sure"

Jimin sighed and looked up to the sky. It was so clear and refreshing but not refreshing enough to clear his sad feelings. He looked down at the now asleep small body right beside him. He fixed the loose hug, stole one last kiss from his head then closed his eyes and fell asleep himself.