11

Jimin : Why did you ignore me yesterday..you said you were looking forward to see me...

Yoongi : I didn't ignore you I was just being normal

Jimin : No you weren't

Yoongi : Ok

Jimin : I thought we're friends yoongi

Yoongi : Not anymore fix that bitch of yours before she goes and insults people then talk to me

Jimin : I'm sorry but what happened

Yoongi : Nothing now leave me alone asshole

Jimin : Yoongi?? Please explain

Yoongi : No Bye

_

Yoongi felt his heart twitch.

I'm rude ugly disrespectful i deserve this maybe this is why yana got fed up with me i doubt if jimin wants to befriend me again. I'm the worst, i'm an asshole.
I deserve this.

That's what he thought as he locked his phone and stuffed his face in his pillow. He acts all tough on the outside but he is such a fragile person in the inside.
He felt his eyes starting to get watery, he wasn't understanding why he was crying or why he was upset. Maybe realising that he really loves jimin this late was pointless. He was sure that jimin was straight as well and that he ruined their friendship over something stupid.

Meanwhile, jimin felt anger running through his veins. He called Mira. It wasn't like he asked for her number before or anything. She forcefully registered it herself. He cringed at the thought of her face and her annoying voice saying jimin oppa. He decided he was going to ask her about what happened and tell her to never talk to him again.

_

" oppaaa~ did you finally call me to tell me that you love me back?"
Jimin rolled his eyes as the girl hugged his arm and smiled.
"No freaking way I'm here for you to answer one question which is what did you say to yoongi to make him that upset?"
"Nothing out of the ordinary i just told him to back off from you and get his gay ass away because he was giving you such a lustful disgusting look"
Jimin was taken aback by her reply but was soon filled with a new amount of anger having the sudden urge to slap her but he restrained himself from doing so because a man isn't supposed to lay his hands on a woman.

"listen mira, I've never said this before but you're such a bitch. I don't even want to talk about this so now please don't ever talk to me again because I swear next time you do so I'm going to do something to you and you'll regret it. I love yoongi not you, if you're disgusted by my gay ass then feel free to do so because I've never loved you and you annoy me to the core to be honest"

Mira was left mouth hang open while jimin ran to yoongi’s house hoping to make the older believe him. He was feeling somehow happy. What if what mira said was true? What if yoongi finally loves him? He couldnt ask for more and was hoping it was true.

As soon as he reached the house, he caught his breath then knocked hastily. He was met by a yoongi rubbing his puffy eyes looking absolutely adorable.

Yoongi was now surprised but tried to act calm and lead him to his room. Jimin then broke the silence and said

" yoongi im sorry about what happened yesterday but you'll never see her face again i went and cleared everything she is such a bitch believe me"

"I know that"

Yoongi still didn't look at jimin in the eyes and tugged on his lower lip trying to not spill something he was trying to say. Jimin noticed and hugged him from behind, they sat now on the bed; yoongi on jimin's lap and jimin stroking the petite figure's back gently.

" so we're friends again okay?"

" i don't think so"

Jimin was taken aback with yoongi’s response he gulped then said

" what do you mean?"

Yoongi now was facing jimin looking determined

" I know we don't know each other for that long and all and I know that this might break our friendship but i fell in love with you okay? I freaking fell in love with you and i dont know whats wrong with me you can hate me you're free to do so but its your fault for being so attractive and-

Yoongi was cut off by jimin pressing his lips against his. Yoongi's eyes widened and it took him a while to kiss back. He loved the soft feeling of jimin's plump lips, he loved how nice he smelled and how satisfied jimin looked right now.

" yoongi you won't even believe this but I was in love with you from the very begining and im the happiest man on earth now that my crush loves me back."

Yoongi smiled and hugged jimin tightly as he pressed his nose against the younger's neck. He inhaled the sweet smell and suddenly had the urge to bite the boy and mark him.
And he did so. He placed a hickey on his collarbone making him smirk as he heard the soft moans that jimin let out.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Yoongi asked and jimin nodded as he gave him the sweetest eyesmile that made yoongi melt deep inside.

The two decided to snuggle and fell asleep both smiling feeling so happy being in each others' presence.