Coffee

|2 weeks later|
(Sage's pov)
   Tyler and I had returned from our honeymoon. We were both exhausted from our trip. We collapsed on the couch. "Want me to make some coffee..?" I offered. "Sure." Tyler said. I got up from the couch.

(Tyler's pov)
  I laid on the couch. Our honeymoon was so much fun, yet now that it's over, I'm exhausted.

  Sage went to go make us coffee. I flipped on the TV and started to look though the channels. I put on 'Orange is the new black,' they were having a marathon.

   Soon, Sage came back with the coffee. She handed me my mug and started sipping from hers. "Yum, thanks Flower." I said to her. "I love that you still call me that..." She said. I smiled and we continued to watch tv.

   Eventually, I got to the bottom of my cup of coffee. I sipped the last of it and noticed there was words at the bottom. "New Dad." It said at the bottom. I looked at Sage. She smirked my me and nodded her head. "We're gonna be parents Ty..." She said with tears in her eyes. I got up from the couch and hugged her tightly. "Sage I can't believe it...we're gonna be parents..." I said excitedly. "We should go tell your mom." Sage said, grabbing my hand.

(Sage's pov)
  I found out I was pregnant the last night of the Disney trip. I wanted to surprise Tyler so I put the message in his coffee cup as soon as we got back home.

  I led Tyler to the fridge, showing him a cake that said 'Grandmother' on it. He smiled. I could tell he couldn't believe we were going to be parents.

   We walked over to Tyler's moms house. "Oh come in hunny!" She said. "You guys must be exhausted from the trip!" She said excitedly.

She welcomed us into the house. I placed the cake on the table. She immediately noticed it. "What's with the cake?" She asked. I opened the lid and she read the icing. She had tears in her eyes. "Oh I'm so happy for you guys." She said giving me a hug.

*Later that evening*
(Tyler's pov)
I couldn't believe Sage was pregnant. I was going to be a father..."Watcha thinking about?" Sage asked me. I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Us....I can't believe we're going to be parents!!! Parents!!" I said excitedly. She giggled. "I know right??? What do you think we should name him/her?" She asked me. "Well....for a girl I like the name Bella, or Ava...maybe even Scarlett...I think if we have a boy I want to name him Caleb, Jack or Grayson." I suggested. "I really like those names!!" Sage said.

That night, I almost couldn't sleep. I couldn't believe that soon the thought of a baby won't keep me up, but an actually baby would keep me up. We're going to have to make a room for it and paint and get all sorts of baby things.

(Sage's pov)
   I woke up to a queasy feeling. I ran to the bathroom, immediately vomiting into the toilet. Tyler came behind me, he held my hair.

    I washed my face and brushed my teeth. "Morning sickness..." I giggled. Tyler hugged me. "This baby is gonna be the best thing that's ever happened to us." Tyler whispered. "I know." I replied. The queasiness hadn't passed yet, so I laid back in bed for a few minutes.

(Tyler's pov)
   The thought of Sage getting morning sickness scared me a little. But I knew it was a perfectly normal thing. Sage laid back in bed, I went downstairs to make some breakfast. Soon, they'll be three chairs at this table.

Hey guys!! Hope you liked the chapter!! In the comments, tell me if you want a girl or a boy!! Also, we just hit 1k reads!!❤️ love you guys😘