Our last night pt. II

Hey guys! Just a little disclaimer, this chapter is intense...it has sex/violence/alcohol/language
But enjoy😉

(Tyler's pov) *9:00 p.m*
   Tomorrow I had to leave for college across the state. But this time I'm not leaving Sage without saying goodbye. All day today she helped me pack my things and we decided to go to the club for some drinks, and in general, fun. Sage wore a black dress that went down very far in the front, and back. She wore red heels, red lipstick, and had her hair in big curls. She smiled innocently and blushed slightly, "let's go..." She breathily whispered in my ear. I shivered and followed her into the car.

*at the club*
(Sage's pov)
   We walked through the doors together. I immediately went to the dance floor, it's where I belong. Tyler went to go get a drink. I started dancing like crazy.

  I felt someone come up behind me and caress my neck. "Mmmm, Tyler not here...." I said slightly grinding on him. I turned around and jumped, it wasn't Tyler. "Hey, get away from my girlfriend!" Tyler said, I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

  He was pulling me out the door. "Babe let me drive." I said quietly. He slapped me in the face and climbed in the driver side, even though this side of him was scary, I liked it, it was sexy...it turned me on. I bit my lip and stared at him.

   He sped down the street and roughly parked in the driveway. He slammed the car door shut. "Upstairs, I'll be there in 1 minute, you better be ready for me." He said angrily...I bit my lip. He wants sex. I climbed upstairs quickly and took out a few things...he might want to use them.

   I took out handcuffs amongst other things. Smirking, I take off all of my clothes until I was left in heels. I lay on the bed and Tyler came in. His face was serious. He came over to me, hovering over my face. Getting almost a kiss in,

  but pulling away. "I'm in charge." He said roughly. Which made me even more exited. He grabbed the handcuffs and tightly tied me onto my bed frame. He got undressed. Everything almost happened in a blur, he trail kisses down my stomach...and then he was hovering over me again. "Yell my name." He said in complete control...everything was a blur...and soon it was black.

Hey guys!! This chapter was a little intense, but we got to see a whole other side of Tyler. I sorta like this chapter...I hope you guys do too!! Thanks for all the support, and remember, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me❤️❤️ P.S the music with this chapter is amazing😻