The one

(Tyler's pov)
   I watched Sage, sound asleep. Tayler was constantly texting me when they were neighbors...telling me she had been through so much. And was so hurt.

   I can't believe I would do something like that to her. I know she's the one. I love her so much. I wanna have a fun day with her today. Before we go to college...I don't know where I'm gonna go. But I know Sage is probably dreaming big. I hope she doesn't move across the country. Her eyes fluttered open, looking over at me.

(Sage's pov)
   I awoke to Tyler's gaze focused on me. I smiled, blushing a little. I knew he was the one. I love him so much. I can't believe I ever left him. It's like everything was on pause. And now I just hit play again. I climb on top of him. Giving him a small kiss. I stare into his intense brown eyes and smile. I hop off of him and decide to take a shower. "You coming?" I say to him. I giggle as he scrambles out of bed and into the bathroom with me. He starts to massage my shoulders. The mix of warm water and pressure in my shoulders felt so nice. He smirks and gives me a small kiss on my neck.

(Tyler's pov)
We both got dressed. Sage decided to wear a pink, short sundress. She looked so beautiful. Her hair had waves in it and she wore the most beautiful sunglasses. She is so beautiful.

  I went downstairs and sat on the couch and soon she followed, sitting on my lap. "Flower, we should go shopping today." I said smiling. I know she loves shopping, and to be honest I don't mind shopping either. Sage let me drive her car and we went downtown. Going through a ton of stores together. Our favorite store to go in was the antique shop. We both like old furniture.

*2 hours later*
"Hey Flower, wanna get dinner?" I said to Sage, knowing she'd obviously say yes. "Sure." She said, giving me a small kiss. We decided to get order out and go home, we were gonna watch a movie together.

*after dinner*
Sage and I did the dishes and went to go sit on the couch. We were about halfway through the movie when I noticed Sage dozing off on my shoulder...I love her so much.