Wanting you

(Sage's pov)
My eyes fluttered open. I was laying on my bed, sunlight streaming through the windows. I got up, looked in the mirror. I'm not the same me, as I was with Tyler. It's like, half of me is gone...left....cut off. Disappeared.

  I turned away from the mirror. I brushed my hair. I'm gonna take a bath. I went into my bathroom and turned on the water. I got towels and undressed. I put a bath bomb into the water and climbed in.

   I could almost imagine Tyler here with me. Why didn't he stay? Was I not good enough? Did I do something? I never cheated on him, never was unloyal...but I think it's my fault. I didn't say we were dating...but neither did he. I just wanted him to stay...say goodbye. Hold me one last time.

*1 hour later*
   I finally managed to climb out of the now-cold bath. I dried off, and put on a cute, white, slip-dress...I put on my gold locket with my mother and father in it. And brushed out my hair. My aunt was at work.

   She told me I would be homeschooled 2 times a week. I decided to go for a walk. I grabbed my sunglasses and walked out onto the beach. It reminded me of the time my mother and I went to Mexico...it was so much fun...I wish she could be here...I'm longing for her, for Tyler...for my father...for my family.

  Tyler was my family. He was my everything. I was pulled away from my thoughts by someone...Tayler. "Hey...uh Sage...? I just wanted to apologize for last night. I shouldn't have done that. I know what happened with you and Tyler, and I'm so sorry." He said in a sincere voice. "It's okay Tayler...it's partially my fault anyways...I never specified that we were dating. He could've left anytime." I said weakly and walked back inside. I didn't feel like talking. It occurred to me that I told Tyler, 'I'm his' not 'I'll be your girlfriend.' I climbed the stairs to my room and laid on my bed. I have to move out...as soon as I turn 18...