Revenge

(Tyler's pov)
   I'm so mad at Sage, I can't believe she would fuck around with Cameron, record it, then publicize it. The only thing I want right now is some good revenge. I walk down to Loren's dorm room. I know she'll fuck me.

   She's been trying to get with me for like 4 years now. I knock on her door, she answers almost right away. Slut. She's wearing a t-shirt, with panties...that were too small to even be panties.

  She winked at me. I smirked, enjoy this Tyler, you wanted revenge, you got it. I bite my lip, I come into her dorm, close and lock the door. I push her against the wall. "You've been wanting this for too long, now you've got it." I whisper in her ear. I could feel her shiver under me as she smirks. I pull her into a kiss. I grab her thighs and lift her. Moving to the bed, I throw her down on the bed and she giggles. "You know just what I want." She breathily whispers in my ear. I smirk, kissing her again.

   Then brushing kisses across her jaw and then on her neck. She bites her lip. I smirk in the middle of the kiss and go back up to her face. I brush the hair out of her face, "this can only be tonight." I say quietly. I see acceptance in her face and smile. I lower down to her underwear...teasing her, pulling it off ever so slowly. She giggles, "Tylerrrr, stop it." She whines. After I pull them off, I go back up to her face, kissing her, and ever so slightly grinding on her. I could feel the longing for me. I removed my shirt, then hers. She smirks and I press myself against her. Somehow, she manages to flip me over, climbing on top of me. This is my revenge.

(30 minutes later)
   Thank you babygirl..." I whisper in Loren's ear. She smirks. I grab my pants, fastening the buckle, not bothering to put a shirt on. I unlock the door and walk back to my dorm.

*buzz buzz*
It's Mark...I wonder what he wants...
Mark: hey Tyler, Uhm...somethings happened, with Sage...
Tyler: and why would I care? She wanted Cameron...
Mark: Dude...are you kidding me right now? Cameron recorded the video and edited it, Sage thought the he had a gun, he did the same thing in the middle of the school today, I can't believe you didn't let her explain, you don't understand, without you she's crumbling.

My jaw unclenches...crumbling...? I immediately remember what I just did..fuck, why would I do this?

Tyler: dude...I didn't realize-
Mark: no you didn't realize...listen, I'm here with Sage. You really hurt her man...
*click*

Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter! Originally I was going to have Tyler, get revenge with Ariel, but instead I decided to bring Loren into the story😵 as always don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! Love you guys☺️❤️ P.S: I cannot believe I've written 49 chapters, thank you all who have been here since the beginning, and thank you to my new readers! We're almost at 400 reads😵❤️

Love me till' the endOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara