Baby reveal

*18 weeks later*
(Tyler's pov)
Sage and I climbed into the car. I drove us to the doctors office. Today the baby's gender is going to be  able to be revealed. Sage and I decided that we weren't going to know the baby's gender until the party.

At the party we were going to have a huge box of balloons. And when we open it we'll find it it the baby's gender.

Finally we arrived at the doctors office. Sage and I went into a room, and they had an ultrasound. They covered the screen so we couldn't see. I could see the doctor looking back at the screen. She smiled and wrote down the baby's gender on a piece of paper, and then put it in a thick envelope.

Sage and I walked out of the doctors office. We were both ecstatic to find out the baby's gender.

(Sage's pov)
We pulled up at a bakery. They agreed to make a cake and supply the box of balloons. I got out the car with Tyler, holding the envelope in my hands. "Hi! You must be Sage!" A woman said from the front counter. "I am! And here's the baby's gender! I'm so happy you guys are making the cake for us!" I said. "Our pleasure!" She said. We left the bakery, heading back to our house,

When we pulled up in the driveway, we immediately started to decorate for the party. We used pink and blue everything. I put up streamers and balloons. I also made a playlist of music to have in the background.

Tyler's mom came through the door. "Hi guys!!" She said giving me a big hug. "I can't wait to find out the baby's gender!" She said excitedly. "I know me too!" I said. "We're both exited." I said putting my arm around Tyler.

   Soon, ton of people were piling into our house. They congratulated us on the baby, and put gift on a table in the kitchen.

(Tyler's pov)
  Soon, the delivery truck arrived with a white cake, it would have the colors inside, and a huge, white box of balloons. They placed the cake in the kitchen and brought the balloons outside. "Do you want to reveal now?" I said to Sage. I was a little nervous to see what the baby is gonna be. We hadn't really discussed a preference, because we wanted both. She nodded her head and smiled. "Of course, let's get everyone's attention!" She said excitedly. "Okay, everyone!! We are going to reveal the baby's gender now! Come outside and join us!" I said. Sage and I went outside, and we stood right by the box. Once everyone was out, Sage and I put our hands on the falls of the box. "On three?" I asked. "On three, 1..." Sage said. "2..." I said. "3!!" We both shouted.

   We tugged the flaps of the box, opening it, revealing about 100 balloons. I immediately looked for the colors, but their was just blue, or pink, but both.

(Sage's pov)
I looked at Tyler. I could see the joy in his eyes. I immediately kiss him. When I pull away, I have tears in my eyes. "Twins..." I whisper. Tyler gives me a big hug.

Everyone congratulates us. "What are you going to name them?" Tyler's mom asks. "Hmm...I'm not sure. Maybe Scarlett and Caleb, or Ava and Jack...? Tyler and I aren't sure yet." I said.

*that night*
I laid in bed, thinking about what it will be like when the babies are born, our lives will flip upside down. "Whatcha thinking about?" Tyler said. He was preparing his things for work tomorrow. "Oh...not much. It's just our lives will be flipped upside down when the babies are born. It will be so much different." I said deeply in thought. He put his things down, coming to sit next to me. "We'll figure it out though, our lives will flip for the better." Tyler says, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

   I smile, "of course."

Hey guys!! I hope you liked the chapter!! In the comments below, tell me which pair of names/which girl&boy names you like the best! Scarlett, Ava, Caleb And Jack!!❤️ love you guys😘

Love me till' the endजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें