Sleeping on a Saturday

(Sage's pov)
   Sunlight streamed in through my window. I stretched out. Ugh, I had such a bad headache...headache? Oh yeah...last night. I shouldn't have done that. It was so irresponsible of me to drink...especially underage. I sat up and looked around my room. Tyler...Tyler?

   He's right next to me. He's awake. "I was waiting for you to wake up flower...and no nothing happened, I just decided to stay the night with you." He said. I got up and went into my bathroom. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and turned on the shower. After the shower had a minute to warm up, I hopped in, washing all of last nights memories away. I wasn't exited to see what the downstairs looked like. I turned the shower off. I dried off and out on a comfy pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

   I had not planned to get dressed today. I brushed out my damp hair and applied some simple makeup. I had to go down stairs at some point to see the damage. I slowly walk downstairs. Almost already cringing, before I even saw the....-no damage? "Tyler!!! Did you clean all my yourself yesterday night?!?!" He emerges from the kitchen. "Yep, it wasn't even that bad Sage. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm making your favorite breakfast!" Wait...how does he know my favorite-oh yeah I forgot...but how do you forget you've known someone for 3 years..? I giggle to myself and go into the kitchen...I see he's making pancakes and bacon, he really is making my favorite breakfast! I smile and sit on the counter. "I'm surprised you haven't forgotten..." I say. "How could I?!? You eat breakfast for dinner all the time!" He's right. I do eat breakfast for dinner a lot.

(Tyler's pov)
I could tell she was pretty impressed I was doing this for her. But, she is someone very special to me. I smile and look at her. She's rubbing her head. "Headache?" I question her. "Yeahh-ugh." I take a pancake off of the pan. I stir around the bacon. "Here, I'll get some medicine, where do you usually keep it?" I ask gently. She points to a cabinet just across from where I'm standing. I flip a pancake and go to where she pointed. I look in the cabinet. In the front is some Aspirin. I hand it to her with some water. I take the pancakes and bacon off the pans, turn off the oven, and set the table for the two of us. I pour orange juice and we sit down. "Thanks for the breakfast Ty...but I didn't know you could cook..." She says. "My mom burns the food a lot." I say laughing. She looks tired. I still have a date to plan for tomorrow though. It has to be special. Very special. I've known this girl for 3 years. But at the same time, I've known her for a few days.

Hey guys! We've gotten more than 100 views! I'm really proud of that since this is my first story!❤️ remember to vote, comment and follow me! 530 words!😵