Make it count

(Sage's pov)
    I woke up on the couch. We must've fallen asleep. Tyler was in the kitchen making pancakes. Yum. I smile and go over to the kitchen. He smirks at me and gives me a small kiss.

   He takes off the last pancake and we sit at the table together. "So Flower...we have to talk about something." I smile. Although inside I'm a little nervous. "What is that something?" I say smiling at him.

   He puts down his fork. "College...what are you doing for college?" He says. I hadn't really thought about it....college? Hmmmm..."Well I was thinking about just going to a local college. What were you thinking?" He smiles and behind eating again. "I was thinking the same thing...and if you want, maybe we can even go to the same college." He says.

   I smile and finish my pancakes. I put my dishes into the dishwasher and go upstairs. "Oh and Tyler, even if we do go to the same college, lets make this summer count." I say smiling. He laughs and starts to chase after me. He's more of a competition compared to Tayler. I run up the stairs but as soon as I get to the top he grabs my ankle and lifts me up, giving me a small kiss. "I love you flower..."
"I love you too."

(Tyler's pov)
Make this summer count...hmmm...what should I do? I want his summer to be one that Sage could never forget. I'm just not sure what to do yet...it has to be special. Sage never went to prom...maybe I could recreate a prom for her? That isn't the only thing that will happen this summer though. I drop Sage in the bed and laugh as she grabs me and pulls me onto the bed with her. Giving me a long kiss. "I know this summer will count." I say. Going back in for another kiss.