Dress shopping

(Sage's pov)
My eyes fluttered open. Tyler was already awake. He was drying his hair from a shower. I climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom.

"Mornin' beautiful." Tyler said to me as he dried his hair. I laughed and started the shower.

|1 hour later|

I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was wavy, I had a short white dress on and my locket, a simple outfit.

"See you later baby." I said, giving Tyler a kiss, closing the door, and climbing into my car. I started the drive to the dress shop. I invited my aunt, she had become like a second mother to me, I spent so much time living with her after all, and she will be my maid of honor. She was so happy when I told her. Hope, Jess, and Irene will also be there to help me pick out dresses, although, I'm pretty sure I already know what I want. Tyler and I's wedding will be absolutely perfect.

I pulled into the parking lot of the shop. I already saw the car that Hope, Jess and Irene took. They had probably just left from the boutique we own. I saw my aunts car too as I pulled into a parking spot. I turned the car off, closing the door, and locking my car.

Opening the door to the store, I immediately saw everyone who came. Hope, Jess and Irene looked so exited to be helping me pick out dresses. "Are you Sage?" A woman said approaching me. "Yes, I am Sage!" I said excitedly. "Great! Let's find you some dresses! And by the way, my names Vanessa!" She said nicely.

I tried on what seemed to be 5,000 dresses, all of them just weren't...the one. Finally, Vanessa came in with one last dress. It looked like a ballroom gown, it had spaghetti straps and beautiful diamonds on the front. I tried it on, not looking in the mirror until I got out there, Vanessa put a beautiful veil on my head and I walked out, Vanessa also put me in what looked almost like glass slippers.

As I showed my dress to the girls, all of them gasped. "I think, this is the one." My aunt said, tearing up. I looked at myself in the mirror, this is the one. I smiled, doing a spin.

The girls and I left the shop. Dress purchased. I gave my aunt a hug, "thank you so much for coming." I said. We pulled away from our embrace and she smiled. "Your so welcome, I love you so much Sage and I'm so happy for you." She said. And with that I climbed into my car, driving back to my house. Nothing else really needs to be planned, Jess, Hope and Irene said they were ordering the cake, we also made plans at our favorite fancy restaurant, we reserved the second floor. I can't believe I'll be married soon.

Hey guys!!! I just wanted to say that after this fanfic is done, I will be doing another Tyler fanfic! It will be called '21 days to fall in love' I'm really exited for it! But we still have a few chapters left in this fanfic💙🙃 love you guys!😘