The bahamas

*3 days later*
(Sage's pov)
Today is our last day on the ship, then we'll be in the Bahamas. I couldn't believe Tyler and I were on such a big vacation. I never dreamed that we would ever be married, or friends even.

I walked into the hotel room to change into my bathing suit. Right now we were stopped in an area where we could jump off the boat into the water. So I got into my bathing suit and met Tyler on the edge of the ship with a number of other people. I've always been afraid of heights...so I have no idea how Tyler making me do this.

He went off first, plummeting down into the warm water. I decided to go next. I looked at the water below. "Cmon Sage!!" Tyler yelled from below. I closed my eyes and jumped of the surface below me into thin air. Plummeting down. I landed in the water. I came back up laughing. "That was so fun!!" I said excitedly. "I knew you could do it!! Tyler said splashing me. I laughed and splashed him back.

After about a half an hour Tyler and I climbed the ladder to the ship to get out. Back on the ship we got towels and walked back to the hotel room to change.

(Tyler's pov)
I scooped her up into my arms when we got back to the hotel room. She giggled, trying to get away. I wouldn't let her. I tossed her on the bed, tickling her. That was her weakness. She wouldn't stop laughing. Finally, I let her escape. She got up, going into the bathroom to change. I just put a light blue t-shirt on.

When Sage came out, she was wearing a light pink shirt and jean shorts. She slipped on her black sandals. I grabbed her hand and we went outside to the top of the ship again. We admired the sky as the sun sunk down into the other side of the earth. I put my arm around Sage. "Who would've known...we went form absolutely hating each other...to having an unconditional love for each other..." I said to her, a little spaced out. "I know...and after everything that's happened. It's almost a relief to just be able to be together." She replied to me.

(Sage's pov)
We stayed outside until the sun finally set, then we headed back to our room. Ass soon as we got back in, I pressed Tyler against the door. Kissing him, never wanting to pull away. I took control, I grabbed his shirt, leading him to the bed and placing him down, kissing him again. I took off his shirt...kissing his jawline.

   Soon, he gathered enough strength through all the pleasure to flip me over so he was over me. I had my legs on either side of his bare hips. He lifted up my chest to unclasp my bra. He took off the straps and tossed it across the room, kissing me again.

*the next morning*
   I lazily woke up to the tangled sheets, and Tyler right next to me. I got up, putting a t-shirt and shorts on and throwing my hair into a messy bun. I packed my things into my suitcase again because we were staying at a hotel in the Bahamas.

I finished packing both me and Tyler's things, and we took our suitcases to the top of the ship, and finally we got off the boat, to our paradise.

(Tyler's pov)
"Sage, come this way." I said after we got off the boat. I had a surprise for her. I led her a little ways and then revealed the house. She gasped. "We're staying here for the week!!" I said excitedly.

I have to admit, I was pretty impressed about the house. Sage was so exited. She gave me a big hug. "You planned this?!?" She said surprised. "Well, some of it. I chose this house. I thought it would be perfect." I said to her. She hugged me again and we went inside. I'm so happy Sage likes the house. This should be a fun week.

Hey guys!! Hope you like the chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! Love you guys😘