You little slut

(Sage's pov)
   My eyes fluttered open. But nothing could make me forget what happened last night. I saw Tyler helping guys install security systems. I got out of bed and immediately went to the shower. I got out and dried my hair, then straightened it. I put on high waisted shorts and a maroon crop top. I put on my locket and some black sandals.

   I decided to keep on my nerdy glasses and grab my book bag. Today is an actual class day. I go downstairs and Tyler looks worried. I grab a granola bar and just as I was leaving Tyler grabbed my arm. Giving me a long kiss...we pulled away, "Flower, even if I'm not their to protect you, I promise someone will be. Mark will be my your side today. He will make sure Cameron, or anyone, can't lay a finger on you." He smiled and hugs me. "Bye Tyler." I say.

   I get into my car and drive to the place that hurt me just last night. Pushing away the thought, I arrived. And I noticed Mark in his car near an empty spot, so I parked there and he got out. "Hey." He quietly said, pulling me into a hug. I embraced him back, "I'll make sure he never hurts you again." He whispers to me. We pull away and walk into the school. Mark actually had the same schedule as me.

   Our first class was English. I noticed a few people glaring at me as I walked to class. But it's probably nothing. As we walked in, I noticed a few guys smirking at me, looking at me up and down. Which is a little creepy. But whatever, Mark won't let anything happen. We sit next to each other and the teacher walks in. This should be a long class...

*time skip to lunch*
I convinced Mark I would be fine going to my locker alone to get my lunch. He said to meet him at the front of the lunch room. I put my books away and got my lunch. Just then someone slapped my ass, "slut..." He whispers behind me. Cameron. "Don't even try to do anything." I say firmly, but on the inside I'm trembling.

   He laughs. "You don't know yet? You really don't?" He continues laughing. "Let me make this easier for you. Go back into that dorm room tonight, I won't be there, I swear. And I don't break promises, but something else will be there." He smirks and lifts his hands from either side of me and walk away. I head to lunch. I didn't want to tell Mark about what happened.

*end of the day*
I got back into my car, and so did Mark. I decided I was gonna go to the dorm room at 7:30. I got back to my house and went in. Seeing all the new security. I went over to the table and read the note.

Flower,
I had to leave for my class, but FaceTime me at 9:00 tonight? Love you.
-Tyler

Okay, that gives me enough time to go to see what Cameron did.
*7:23*
   I was almost at the school. My heart was pounding. But Cameron said he never breaks a promise. I guess I should hope my gut is right, and believe it.

   I arrive at the school and park in the parking lot. I go over to the dorms and walk inside, and find the one I was in just the night before. Nobody is in there, but a TV is, I turn it in to reveal my worst nightmare. Cameron blindfolded me for a reason, he recorded the whole thing and sent it throughout the whole school. That's why the boys were smirking at me. I watched what he was doing to me.

  The whipping...whispering in my ears...everything. The worst part was when he forced me to call him "daddy.." He didn't seem to have a gun. But most rapists do, so he was probably doing it just to make me enhance my performance. But there was one thing I didn't hear, I must've blacked out then...he whispered in my ear, "you little slut...I can't believe you asked for this." He was making it seem like I wanted him to do these things for me...this could be trouble.