Getting accepted

(Sage's pov)
  Tyler and I had woken up, eaten breakfast and showered. I was putting on my locket when Tyler walked in. "Flower...we got our college letters, we could be accepted, wait listed, or denied. But no matter what, we will always be together, and I will always love you." He said handing me my letter.

   I slowly opened it...slowly reading. Excitement filled up inside me. "Tyler!! They accepted me!!" I said, flinging my arms around him. "That's great Sage..." He said quietly. I let go of him. "Tyler? What's wrong?" I said confused. "Sage I got accepted...but to a college on the other side of the state." Tyler said. "W-what? Tyler I just got you back! How could you just leave..." I said, hurt. "Sage I know this will be a challenge, but I'm only going to college for 2 years, your going for 4...once I graduate I will move in with you. I promise." Tyler said picking my up and putting me on his lap. I giggled and gave him a small kiss. "It's okay Tyler, it's only across the state, I'm sure we can work out ways to see each other and we can FaceTime and call often." I said, smiling. "It's just that without you, I don't feel complete, and I don't think I ever will be when your gone..." I said kissing him. "You'll always be my flower." Tyler said, smirking. Honestly I know it will be difficult, but if it's meant to be, I will always go back to him.

I can't wait for Sage and Tyler to go to college!! I'm not sure what jobs to give them though, leave suggestions in the comments! Don't forget to vote, follow and comment! Thanks for all your support❤️❤️