A Scrape

(Tyler's pov)
  I smirked. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me." I said giving her a small kiss. She blushed, trying to look away from me.

   Soon, the sun sinks back into the sky. I start the motor the the boat and bring it back to the small dock. I help Sage out of the boat, then get out myself. I tie the boat to the dock.

   I grab Sage's hand. Intertwining it. We pick up the remains from our picnic and bring them back to our car. I open the door to her side of the car, then get in my side.

   When we get back home, I was about to let Sage get out of the car when I remembered her mom isn't home. "Sage...come stay over my house."

(Sage's pov)
   I slept over at Tyler's house. I put my hair in a messy bun. Tyler was already downstairs. I smiled and sat on the couch with him.

    His face was grim. So was his mothers...I was confused. Tyler's mom sat down next to me. "Honey, This is gonna be something you will grieve for the the rest of your life, you've already been through so much." She rubs my hand. "What happened??" I ask slightly frantic. "...your mom, has passed away. Her plane crashed...I am so sorry Sage...don't go to school today. Stay home with me. I already contacted your aunt and she will be moving into the house with you." The world stopped. Everything. My only support in life. Gone.

   It's funny how in one minute, your world can come crumbling down into what seems to feel like 5 million pieces. Don't cry. I don't want to cry in front of Tyler. My world seems to be going by in slow motion...I get up...I leave the house and go into mine. I head upstairs to my moms room. "Mom..." I weakly whisper to myself and collapse to the ground.

(Tyler's pov)
   I felt so bad for Sage. She had already lost her brother and father. She can't loose her mom. She is lucky she has a close Aunt to come over with her. I get ready for school. My mom said that Sage needs time to be alone. I walk to school alone. It isn't quite as fun as walking with Sage.

(Sage's pov)
   I just lay there. I don't wanna get up. I sob for what seems to be hours. When a thought comes to my mind. This isn't what mom would want me to do. I pull myself up from the floor and go back to my room. I turn on the water in my bathtub and get a bath bomb I got from Lush. I turn off the water, undress and put that bath bomb in.

  I slide into the warm water until it's above my shoulders. I stay in that bath until it becomes cold. I get out and drain the water. I put on my robe and lay on my bed. Just staring. My body seemed to be numb. It was like what was happening, shouldn't be. I'm too young for this.

   A slight smile comes to my lips. I reach under my bed and grab a box. My mother and I decided to make tons of memories together after my brother and father passed away. I took out a bunch of pictures. My mother and I had so much fun together. I will always have these memories, mom, I will never forget you. I smile, cry and laugh looking at all of our pictures together. I love her so much. I hear Tyler come in. He comes up to my room and sits behind me, placing me on his lap. Together we look at all the pictures. We laugh, smile, and I cry.

*Flashback*
I had just scraped my knee after falling while learning to ride my bike. "Babygirl, it's gonna be okay. In your life this might happen many times, only people will scrape your heart. But a scrape always heals, then their might just be a scar to remember the scrape by later on, but promise me, no matter how bad the scrape, you will always be kind, loving, passionate, and always have hope." My mom said to me as she wiped away my tears. "I promise mommy."
*end of flashback*
Mom...you scraped my heart...and it's gonna take a long time for there to just be a scar afterwards...

Hey guys!! Sorry if the chapter was really sad! But shoutout to all the mom out there for just being awesome! I know I love my mom so much! Remember to vote, comment and follow me❤️