Dreams will destroy her

Play the music with this;)
*2 days later*

(Sage's pov)
The sun was streaming through the windows in my room...I woke up out of breath because of a bad dream...."baby girl, are you okay?" Tyler quietly asked in the spot on the bed next to me, "how can I be okay?" I said in a weak voice

*Sage's dream*
"Mom!! Grandma was so well! I can't believe how fast she recovered from pneumonia." I said to my mom as we boarded our plane back home. We sat in our seat and strapped in.

   Soon enough, we were soaring in the air. Then, we started going through some very thick clouds. Then the pilot came on the speaker..."Okay, we are going through some thick clouds, nothing to worry ab-" the plane started violently shaking. I looked at my mom and she looked worried. We held each other's hands and closed out eyes tight. We both brought up memories that we loved together. "I loved our first Disney trip..." I said trying to shake away the fear. My mom smiled as she opened her eyes. "And I love you baby, never forget that." She said as the right wing broke off from the plane. I could feel us plummeting..."I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" I said screaming as we hugged each other. We hit the ground.

"end of dream*
"Baby girl...you don't know if it actually happened like that...your mom is probably up with all the angels right now looking down on you...she loves you so much Flower..." Tyler gently said. How am I supposed to be okay? Can I ever heal...?

*buzzzz buzzzz*

"my aunts calling." I said wiping away tears and answering the phone.

*the phone call*
Aunt: hi sweetie!!
Sage: ...um hi
Aunt: Well I just wanted to let you know, we're selling the house!! You can move in with me.
Sage: uhh...but you live out of the school district, how would I be with Tyler?
Aunt: I'm sure you'll adjust! Well I just wanted to let you know, see you soon!
*end of call*
I stare into Tyler's eyes...knowing he's thinking exactly as I am.