At the altar

(Sage's pov)
   The girls and I climbed out of the limo and approached to the front of the church.

     First we had to go to the back of the church to get pictures taken in the gardens. My grandmother joined me in a picture, after the photographer took the photo my grandmother smiled at me, "You look...just like your mother." She said looking at me from head to toe.

     Hearing her say this made me almost cry..."Oh hunny no tears today-" she said wiping my tears away, being careful not to wipe away my makeup. "Today is a happy day." She says. I nod my head, walking into the back of the church with her. "Will you walk me down the aisle?" I say. She smiles widely, "of course hunny."

    We walk into the back room of the church. All of my friends and family rave about how pretty I look. I thank them all.

    Soon enough, people gradually start leaving the room. Filing into the church. And soon, it's my turn. "Your going to do so great in the world, Sage you already have done so many wonderful things, and through it all you've been so strong." My grandmother says. I grab my flower bouquet and intertwine my arm with my grandmothers.

    We get to the entrance the church, and everyone turns and stands. The music sounds and my grandmother and I slowly make our way down the aisle. I see my aunt tearing up, and I smile at her. All of this has my emotions running high.

     Finally, I lock eyes with Tyler. I see him look at me from head to toe and I can't explain the look in his eyes. It was a mix of shock, happiness, nervousness and joy.

     Soon enough, I got to the altar with Tyler. My grandmother gives me a huge hug and walks to sit down. Tyler and I lock eyes. He lifts my veil from my face. The priest starts to speak, but all Tyler and I care about at this moment is each other. "You look so beautiful." He whispers. "I love you." I say to him.

    We recite our vows, and people speak during the ceremony. But during it all, I could only think of Tyler... And food. "I'm hungry." I whispered to him. He quietly chuckles and whispers back, "Same." Tyler and I listen to the priest talk, and finally he says the words, "You may kiss the bride." Tyler pulls me into a kiss, a gentle one. We savor the moment, and pull away. "I love you." I say to Tyler. "I love you too." He replies.

    Tyler and I start to walk back down the aisle. We greet and hug people at the front doors as they come out after us. Then, Tyler and I climb into the limo together to head to the restaurant. "I can't believe we're married." Tyler says. "I know..." I say trailing off into thought. "Wanna promise me something..?" I say to Tyler. "Sure Flower, whatever you command." He says smirking. I laugh. "...love me till' the end...?" I say quietly. He lifts my chin with his finger and kisses me. "Always." He says. At that moment, I felt complete, like everything was in place, and I have everything I could possibly dream of.

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter! Still have a few chapters left! Fun fact: this is my parents wedding song! Haha, I really liked the song so I used it in the chapter! Love you guys!💜