Over it

*3 years later*

(Sage's pov)
   Finally I "graduated" from homeschool. Tayler and I worked out our feelings and became casual friends.

   Every so often I go on to Tyler's social media. I'm blocked on everything. Even though it's been three years, Tyler has become no less distant in my mind...I think about him everyday. EVERY DAY. And I'm finally moving into my old house again...by myself. And I was very exited about it. My aunt got me a car. I got a job babysitting, it pays well.

   My aunt gave me a hug. "You'll do good out there...give me a call if you need me." I hug her back. The movers were already at the house. I got in my car. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion...I started to drive away from the place I came to, broken, and now, there's a bandage starting to form.

*1 hour later*
   I arrived at the house. It looked the same as when I left. I hope Tyler still lives next door. I parked in the driveway.

  The movers had contacted me and told me they were gone. I when into the house and smiled. It was perfect. I went up to my room and went straight to the window.

   TYLER!!! I see Tyler...relief fills up inside me. I open the window. He noticed and panic and longing flashes on his face. He moves aside to reveal another girl in his room. Ariel...Tyler knows she bullied me in middle school. She was one of the reasons I left. And now that's his girlfriend..? My phone buzzed. Tyler's mom.

*on the phone*
Tyler's mom: hey hunny! I heard you moved in! I just wanted to invite you over for dinner, I haven't seen you in 3 years! I can't wait to catch up!
Sage: oh uhm I'm not sure if-
Tyler's mom: okay great!! See you then!!
*click*
Well...now I have to go to dinner over there. How can I face him? After he's now with another girl, and I still think about him every day...