You did what?

(Sage's pov)
   Mark hung up on Tyler. We were sitting on the bed together, Mark pulled me into a long hug. "He doesn't understand." Mark says quietly. "Nobody does..." I whisper, dozing off to sleep in Marks arms.

*the next morning*
  I groggily wake up. I'm still in Marks arms. He's watching me. "Sage, we're going to Tyler's school today, you need to sort things out with Tyler, he needs to be here with you and protect you. It's not safe for him not to be here and have Cameron at the school." He says to me.

   I'm a little reluctant. But, I'm more just sorting out issues. I jump in the shower, quickly washing my hair. Once I got out I dried my hair and instead put it in messy curls. I put on a pink, loose fitting crop top with jeans, I put on black sandals and my locket. I didn't bother grabbing my school bag, it's Saturday.

  When I emerged from my bedroom Mark had already gone to his house and back, and got me coffee."Thanks Mark...you don't know how much I appreciate you." I say giving him a hug. He smiles handing me my coffee, "anytime." He simply says. We got into his car and started driving off to Tyler's college. I'm really nervous to see him. Im worried things will go bad...he just didn't hear the whole story...I hope he'll understand.

  Too soon, were climbing out of the car, I felt like I was moving in slow motion. Mark walked next to me as we went through the dorms. I finally got to Tyler's dorm, "do you want me to stay..?" Mark says. I quickly nod my head.

I knock on the door.

Tyler answers, his face drops a little. "Uh...come in." He says motioning for me to come in. I smirk a little, it's like the first time we talked. I go into his dorm and sit on his bed, he closes the door, I'm guessing Tyler said we need to talk alone since Mark didn't come in. Tyler sits across from me at a desk in his room. "So..." I say. "Tyler, I guess this is a good time to tell you, Cameron edited the video I thought he had a gun and-" he cut me off. "I know...but Sage, what I did is unforgivable, because I wanted it." He said. I was a little confused. What could he have possibly done? I doubt it's anything horrible. "Sage...I cheated on you, with Loren...but it's was more of a revenge kind of thing, because I thought you wanted Cameron..."

Hey guys!! Hope you liked the chapter, I'm literally so exited because we're almost at 400 reads😵❤️