Chapter 55: Saying goodbye!

Start from the beginning

"Suzy and Jake are back together, turns out they still love each other. Who knew huh? Baekhyun attacked Mark, he got a hit in his back but it was nothing. He is walking and running the day after. He's strong isn't he? Baekhyun loves Jhope and is in jail with him now, hope he's having enough time of touching him.

Now that I think about it, everyone gets to touch and hold there loved ones. Spend time with them and enjoy there time. Now that I think about it, they all have sacrificed to have these good times yet why didn't you get any of it? Is it because I didn't sacrifice anything for you? Or do all good people have to die first? I'm sorry I'm crying, I'm sorry I was not there for you. I'm sorry about everything Eun Soo. Thank you so much for everything you have done! I love you" my heart broke the minute I said how much I love her. My tears are falling and I can't stop them, I'm not trying to stop them. I love you Eun Soo, I wish you are able to hear me from above.

Third person's POV

Jimin's tears are unstoppable and he's not even stopping them. Every tear dropping in Eun Soo's grave. Who knows? Maybe she can actually hear him, and maybe after facing her, he can move on. Mark taps Jimin's shoulder and says "I'm sure she forgives you and loves you too Jimin. Remember the record?"

~Dear Jimin,
I might have died and Mark is letting you hear this record, i actually wish you never get to hear this. But i knew it was happening sooner or later. I dont really know what to say, even though its a record its still hard to say anything.

A lot has been happening and it would be selfish of me to tell you how i feel in the middle of all of us fighting for our freedom from Jake. I almost can never believe i was on Jake's side, doesn't that sound funny? *giggles*. But, when you entered my life, everything just changed. I felt like you were that missing peice of puzzle my heart was missing. That peice made my heart trigger and beat, and makes me feel all the emotions i have never imagined i would ever feel in my whole life since i was never expecting to fall in love. Im in love with you Park Jimin, you are and will always be my one and only first love and apparently my last; Ever. Even though i know i won't get to tell you my feelings myself, but im happy you know about them now. Thank you for everything, and im sorry if i was ever useless to you. I love you, goodbye.~

When Jimin remembered, he felt even more depressed than he already is because she didn't even know Jhope was the one who was doing everything and it wasn't Jake. Its sad how she died without knowing the full truth. But with what Jimin told her, maybe it has reached her and now she knows.

(End/ Stop the song)

"Lets go to the grandmother" Jimin says wiping his tears and walking away from Eun Soo's grave after placing flowers. Yong Yoon then finds her grandmothers grave and stood in-front of it saying "Hello grandma. I don't really remember how you look like and you probably only remember me when I was a child. I just wanted tell you that what you have started has stopped and the good have won. I hope your proud of me. Please look after me from above and take care of Suzy as well. She is now my sister, I'm happy to not be the only child between my parents. Thank you for protecting her and doing what's right, love you" and with that they head to the car and leave the cemetery.

Mark's POV

The way Jimin talked to Eun Soo broke my heart and shattered it into pieces, he himself is heart broken. How lonely is he? And why didn't he tell us? We could have helped him, but what CAN we do? His love for her is strong, and it became stronger when she sacrificed herself for him. Its so hard to loose the person you love without telling them you love them. I might not know how he feels but I know its hard, I can see his state right now.

"Are you okay Jimin?"
"Yes I'm okay. Now that I faced her I feel way better"
"That's good to hear!"

Maybe he's just saying that for me to not be worried, or maybe he actually does feel better. Whatever it is, I hope he opens up to us and tells us what he feels instead of keeping it all in.