Chapter 52: Arrested!

Third person's POV

Bodys seated and legs shaking in a nervous manner, everyone is waiting for the doctor to come out of the IC room with news: Good news. Doing his job on getting his patient into an induced-coma, he sighs and waits for the pentobarbital drug to take it's effect. And when it did, the doctor left the IC room and told everyone "Like i said before, she will be in a coma for 12-16 hours. You can leave the hospital and rest until its time for her to wake up".

They all leave the hospital and go back to there homes feeling tired. But, our little detective will not rest until Jhope is out of sight. He goes to Jamie's house and ask for the video she took of Jhope attacking (y/n). "No. I said, first you tell me EVERYTHING and then i will give it to you."
"Okay, you see....."
Jimin goes on telling Jamie everything, from Kai to Jake. Mark and the drug. Jake to Jhope. Telling her the hardships they went through, everything making more sense as time goes and not understanding anything before. Jamie finally understood and hugged Jimin. "Im sorry i wasn't there for all of you. I hope the video helps." Jamie finally hands over her phone and says "Take my phone and copy the video into a USB or something."
Jimin nods and thanks Jamie then leaves.

~(y/n) woke up after 13 hours with her condition stable~

That text was sent to everyone from Samantha. She was so worried about (y/n) she could'nt just stay home. She was very happy to send that message and stay by (y/n)'s side, although her parents where there.

Jimin's POV

Why did Jhope make the file? Which hospital is his father managing? How did Eun Soo get the file? All that and more to know, but it's just so hard. Everything just seems to get more complicated by the minute. And when we think we actually know everything, something else pops up. When is this ongoing drama going to end? Im already getting very tired.
I reach home and go to my laptop, copy the video to my desktop for an extra copy then save it in 2 USBs. Better safe than sorry. Taking one of the USBs i head to my car, leaving to the police station.

But, what if Jhope asks for a lawyer? I know nothing about being in a court room and so does everyone else. But.....what if we ask Drake to do it? He might have went to court, or he himself is a lawyer. Who knows?
I call (y/n) to ask her about her brother. If she doesn't know anything, her parents do.

J:Hello (y/n) are you feeling better now?
Y: Yes actually. The doctor said that i might have been cured from the Fields' disease.
J: So Immuno-7 actually works?
Y: By the looks of it, yes. But thats not whats important right now. Whats important is did Jamie give you the video? Do you need any help?
J: Yes Jamie gave the video and yes i need help from you.
Y: With what?
J: I need any sort of way of contact with Drake.
Y: Drake? My brother Drake?
J: Yes, Jhope will probably ask for a lawyer. And we need someone mature enough to go instead of us, to the court room that is. They might think we're underage.
Y: Mature? He made stupid plans and did all of this. You call him mature?
J: But he will do anything to let his brother out of Jail now wouldn't he?
Y: Well, yeah i guess. But i don't know anything about him.
J: Can you ask your parents?
Y: I'll try, call you once i get something out of them ok?
J: Sure!

The phone call ended and i reached the police station. I decided to call Suzy and ask her if she knows anythung about Drake since she was with Jake for as long as i remember.

S: Hello? Jimin?
J: Hello Suzy, sorry to disturb. Are you free now? I need some help.
S: Yeah im free. Ask away....
J: Its a little of a long story but i will just ask and hope you won't ask so many questions. Do you know anything or have any sort of contact with Drake?
S: If your talking about Jake's brother then no, i don't.
J:........
S: Sorry.
J: Nah, its okay. Thanks anyways.
S: No problem. Just make sure to explain to me what's happening later kay?
J: Okay