Chapter 50: Jailed Jake!

Jhope's POV

My dad finally sent me the footage needed and the only thing left for me to do is to go to the police station and give the stamped paper and the footage. On my way, i get a call from baekhyun.

J:Hello baek...what is it?
B: Just wanted to check on you. How is everything?
J: It is going according to plan so far. Don't know what to expect though.
B: So you got the files?
J:Yeah i did, i just pretended to leave the house rushed. And told him i will come again.
B: So you didn't have to throw Mark a knife to get them from the beginning if it was that easy.
J: Yeah i guess....
B: Okay good luck love.
J: What the hell? Love?....Anyways, thanks.

Closing my phone, i reach the police station and leave the bus. I enter to see Jake sitting next to a officer and the officer is asking him questions.

Third person's POV

The moment Jhope entered, Jake saw him and stared at him for a while before attacking him. He threw a punch at Jhope's cheek throwing him to the floor, kneeling to grab his collar making only inches of distance between there faces, Jake says "If i go to jail, you will be my goal in life. I.Swear.To.You"
"Oh you scared me. What can you possibly do other than using your hands?"
"Why don't you wait and see?"
"Oh i'm sorry, i cant wait 5 years. I have a life"
"What life?"

And before they could continue, officers started to seperate them from each other and ending there conversation. Jhope fixes his shirt and heads to the officer Jake was talking to before he reached there. "Hello, i'm here to give evidence for Jake's case"
"Oh yes, okay....please hand it over"
He gives it to the officer and decides to leave the police station.
"MOCK MY WORDS JHOPE!"
"Yeah Yeah" Jhope says waving his hands totally ignoring Jake.

The officer then says "Are you going to get a lawyer that can defend you or will you accept whatever the judge decides?"
Who will defend me? My family will never even decide to do that. And even if i get a lawyer, the footage is more than enough of evidence to make me go to jail. What the hell am i supppsed to do?
Jake continued thinking. And finally decides on saying "I'll accept whatever the judge decides"...... not like i have a choice.

Jake's POV

I had to wait for the officer to tell me what the judge decides. After about 45 minutes of waiting he comes back with handcuffs in his hand. Great, this is it. Im going to jail. He approached me and that's when (y/n) enters the place and runs to me....hugging me.
"Please officer, don't take him yet. I need to talk to him, please." she says begging him and the officer sighs saying "Okay, but don't take long," (y/n) thanks him and he leaves.

"What the hell are you doing here?" i ask and she cups my face in her hands saying "Why do you think im here? To save you obviously....but i need you to answer some questions for me to do that"
"Ask away, if that's all it takes. Then i will answer everything" i say and she removes her hands from my face and takes out a recorder saying "Here we go" i nod and she starts. "Who is Jhope? What is Jhope?"
"He's a doctor, that works alone. He makes medicines for rare diseases' or viruses' using illegal drugs. And asks for big amounts of money, and never is the one who gets the illegal drugs. When i faked that i was the mad doctor, well it was actually him. He also has a lab in America, and that's where i was going to meet him until he himself came here"

"Okay and i know that the medicine is for me, but what did everyone else have to do with anything?" when she asked this question i just couldn't answer her. But if i wanted to be helped, i should answer her. "They were in the way, something had to be done with them for them to stay away". "What? What kind of stupidness is this? Who would keep children in DANGER just because they were in the way?"