Chapter 28: Police station...!

Another chapter for you guys before exams start ;) <3

Eun Soo's POV

Has she gone mad or something? and why is she telling the wrong names?...Isn't she supposed to say Mark and (y/n)'s names instead of kai and Alexandra???!!! im so confused !?!?

I start listening to what shes saying to the officer so i can know what shes planning to do and she said "They killed there sister when she was still in middle school...." and so the officer said in a more serious tone " How did they kill her and whats the reason?" and she answered "I don't know the reason but they killed her using medicine or drugs..something like that...they said that it was a pain killer because she had her period but they actually gave her something else which i also don't know what it is"

And then the police officer ran into the investigator's office and then came back running to Cathey and asked "Whats the name of their sister that they killed?" she hesitated to answer but then said".........Elizabeth" and then the officer has had his eyes wide and then ran back to the investigator again.....After that Cathey came to me smirking and sat back where she used to sit...to my left....

"So now you have to be one of the witnesses with me, got it?" she said and i stayed quite and then said "This is wrong, i don't want to be involved in it" and then she answered me frustrated " You were involved in it when kai was making his revenge and now you don't want to?" and i said "I was a part of it because i think its the correct thing to do, kai had the right of avenging his sister, but accusing him of killing his own sister which he didn't....that just seems so wrong" she then glares at me and then takes her food and tries to leave the police station....but the security stopped her because it was still not time for her to go so she ended up sitting next to the door leaving me alone...and so i just left her be and waited for my mom to come and take me back home...

Jimin's POV

I am so pissed at (y/n) because of what she said, seriously...what the hell? Cant she believe me already? Sometimes i really wonder what am i to her?....
I was on my way to the entrance of the hospital so i can leave and go home, but on my way i saw Kai near the entrance talking to a nurse so i decided to talk to him "Look who's here....how can i help you kai?" he turns around to me and says "Thank you but no thank you, i have all the help i need...now mind your own business" and then turns back talking to the nurse....and that's when the police come in and ask the nurse who was talking to kai "I traced a man named kai to this hospital, where can i find him?" and then kai says "That's me" immediately the two officers take kai forcefully then leave the hospital.......WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

I run back to (y/n)'s room where Yong Yoon is staying with her and say "KAI HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THE POLICE" and then Yong Yoon asks "Why? what did he do?" and i just answer "I don't know but i think its something important" and then just leave the place and go to the police station....Sometimes i really ask my self why do i have to worry about him,i mean he's really annoying and he hates us but...ugh i don't know...i guess im just curious, that's all

Alexandra's POV

AAAAAHHH!...the feeling of taking a bath is the best.......i am so relaxed *BANG BANG BANG* the door to my house started banging so hard and i heard a manly voice saying with a mic "ALEXANDRA PLEASE GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND COME WITH US WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD" and that's when my heart started beating so fast, i couldn't move because of how scared i was...i went and quickly wore my underwear with sweat pants and a tank top and went downstairs nervously...when i opened the door i saw a bunch of police officers and asked "How can i help you?" and then he answers...."There was a complain against you for helping in a murder" and that's when i get surprised and say nervously " I-I didn't k-kill an-anyone....." and then he says "We will make sure of that after you come with us and get questioned and investigated" he says and i just stare at him and then he continues "Take her" and two people come to me and drag me to the polices car......