Chapter 1: Korea

(y/n) POV

FINALLY i am going to korea...i was waiting for this day since...forever oh my god I definitely cant wait....Me, mom and dad where in the airplane....they announced that the trip will take for about 7 hours....

So?what if it even takes me a whole 24 hours?!im still going arn't i? These thoughts repeating and roaming all around my head and me imagining how my life would be when I step out of this plane.

I slept

I played

Watched three movies

Read half a book

WE ARE STILL NOT THERE???? I can't even wait from all the excitement I'm feeling!

I asked one of the Cabin crew "Excuse me? Can i know how much time is left to get to korea?"

"oh...umm there is one more hour left..."she said looking at her watch and smiling to me, sometimes I really think that the Cabin Crew here are always so pretty and polite...I like that so much.

"Thank you very much" i say while looking at her leaving... thinking of a way to waste that hour....and looking at dad and mom....oh wooow they have been sleeping through the whole trip....what's making them sleep this much? I wonder....

I decided to watch a small part of a movie until I hear an announcement saying 'Please put on your seatbelts for landing and remain on your seats'. Hearing that assured that we were already there. I get up waking my parents, happiness rushing through me with a smile that won't leave my face.

My dad took me and my mom into a taxi which will take us to our new house.....

When we reached their...our house was way bigger compared to the one in America....but its not huge....it was average...all the houses next to us were the same size, looking at the house made me feel grateful for the dad's job to offer it to us.

When i entered the house, the first thing i saw was the living room which had the sofas already their, walking to the kitchen and the bathrooms and all I decided to check out my room.

I went to my room upstairs and it was in a very light blue color walls, a white bed that had blue pillows and the carpet was blue....it looked beautiful...amazing....wonderful...more than what I ever wanted to ask for! Finally, no more shabby apartments.

When i was checking out the closet..my clothes were already there, with extra ones that look beautiful..but...who did this?

I dont remember my dad nor my mom buying these things, would my dad's job also offer this?

"(y/n) come and eat lunch...and then you can go to sleep" my mom called from downstairs

"okaaaay" i said going down stairs...turns out my mom didnt cook the food, but instead,she ordered it...well, I don't blame her we're all tired after all.

I sat next to my dad at the dinning table and my dad said "Tomorrow your going to go to school so dont forget your uniform...its in your closet.."

"yeah yeah i will make sure i forget that..."i said in sarcasm

He glared at me and i winked....he knows that im joking, I hope he does, or else I'm grounded.

"Who got all of this furniture?" i said..."oh my job offered EVERYTHING FOR FREE" dad replied happily and i just smiled

Wow that was amazing...thank you job

THE NEXT DAY

I was getting ready for school i wore the uniform which was a skirt and a white shirt with a cardigan on top...it looked cute..i loved it and my hair was in a high ponytail

I went down stairs to my mom who was making breakfast she said "good luck at school...try making friends ok?"

"kay kay mom....im going now" i said and i kissed her on her cheek and went walking to school....im so nervous, what if people hate me? Oah, I'm lovable person....right?

And when i reached there....a big--more like huge limo car stopped infront of school and all of the people at school started gathering and screaming JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN.....who the hell is that? Oh, I should find my locker....

I went to the princples office to get my class schedule and i went to my first class which was math...i hate math...its so full of letters instead of numbers...but i guess i had to study so i can actually have a future....but what future do I want? Hmmm....

Our math teacher was so cute she was very kind and looked so young

"Class take your seats...." Miss.sang said

"we have a new student....come and introduce your self" she pionted at me...I hate this part of a new school day....what if I start sweating? Or trip while walking to the front of the class? What if my underwear shows? Ugh...no I will be okay! I hope...

Walking to the front of the class standing next to the teacher....no one was looking at me but they where instead looking at the guy that came with a limo this morning...and yes he was in the same class as me...such a spoiled looking brat...

I said "EXCUSE ME, sorry to disturbe your admiration but i wont take long so, may I have your attention..?"

They all turned around and the limo guy was glaring at me and i said "hello my name is (y/n) and i came from America, its nice to meeting you" i bowed and then went back to my place...which was behind the limo guy...

He then turned to me and said.....

--------------

Find out what he said next chapter

Thanks for reading

If you like this chapter please vote and comment

Byeeeee!