Chapter 55: Saying goodbye!

Jimin's POV

Im going to the cemetery today so i can visit Eun Soo. I don't know if everyone would want to go with me or not! But I might as well ask. I send a group message and everyone agrees on going with me. I then call Mark so I can talk to him personally! He does not answer but in a while he calls me back.

J: Hello Mark!
M: Hi Jimin, I'm getting ready to go with you.
J: Yeah but that's not what I'm calling you for.
M: What is it? Please don't tell me its bad news, I was happy that this morning was peaceful!
J: No its not like that at all. You see, when (y/n) and I used to date and that problem happened between us; I arranged a small event where I could ask for her forgiveness. But I never had the chance to and we broke up.
M: I'm sorry Jimin.
J: Its okay, I'm over it now. My point is, I want you to use the event i made and ask Yong Yoon to go with you for a 2 day 1 night trip to Jeju island.
M: There is no way her parents are going to agree Jimin.
Y: She can just tell them that everyone else is going and that Suzy, as a grown up, will take care of us. We might take Jake and Drake as well! We will leave you alone and you will have your own plans. Suzy and Jake will have there own plans too. Me, Drake, Jamie, Samantha and (y/n) are going to hang out together. I have got it all covered! Just do it.
M: But, that's all of your money and hard work going to waste.

Mark is so cute! He is really a gentleman and is very kind. I did not waste my money as much as I did with the necklace and ended up giving to my mother on Mother's Day. The event was left untouched.

J: Don't worry about that Mark

J: Don't worry about that Mark. Consider it as a present! I want you all to have fun and forget about whatever happened to us. Its for the better!
M: Thank you so much Jimin. I will happily accept your present!
J: And about the tickets for the plane. I'm going to check how much they are and tell you guys, then collect your money and book it. If i payed for the tickets you guys will go crazy on me.
M: Yeah we are! I'm going to do it for her today. And ask her to wear something nice.
J: And I will tell the workers to clean up the place and make it ready for today!
M: Seriously, thank you Jimin.
J: Your giving me the chills dude. It was never needed! Bye now I want to get ready!
M: Okay bye!

I go take a shower and wear my dark colored clothes. I head to my car and drive to pick Mark, Yong Yoon and (y/n) up. Jamie and Samantha said they won't come because they want us to not feel awkward and say what we want, and also since they don't know Eun Soo very well. Yong Yoon also decided to visit her grandmothers grave, she wants to tell that what she started has ended. We reach the cemetery and head to Eun Soo's grave. I stand there and say "Hello Eun Soo"

(Open the song)

And I instantly feel my eyes tearing up, I hold them in and continue. "It was hard for me to let you go, and it still is hard for me to face the fact that your gone. It was so hard for me to see you dying right infront of my eyes and on my hands and i was not capable of doing anything. The emptiness I'm feeling is unbearable but I try as hard as I can to stay strong. It will be very hard for me to move on, I know it will. But through all that we still beat Jhope, thank you so much for the files. Cathey became on our side, thank you so much for the information. I'm so stupid, you obviously knew that Cathey was on our side" and with that my tears start falling.