Chapter 32: How about joining them then?

Eun Soo's POV

Can you stop calling me already?
No i dont want to...leave me alone
I said NO!
F**** you
Whatever...

Oh my god so annoying...why does she keep on calling me? I dont want to join there plans so leave me alone already....

I look at the time and im already late for school..great....thanks Suzy
I run downstairs and find my mom eating and my dad reading the news paper while my little brother is wearing his shoes and getting ready to go and so i go and eat a slice of bread with jam and drink some tea and get to my moms car...she starts speaking to me and asking "How come you dont go out with Cathey as much as before?" and then i just say "Its like that....we have no reason to go out anymore" and then its all quite so i decide to ask "Mom....what if i was a part of a secret revenge planning?" she starts laughing and then asks "Whats with that sudden question?" and i just say "Well i saw a movie yesterday and a girl my age did that so i want to know how would you react if that was me" and then she says "I wouldn't like it...its like your a criminal...or being a part of a crime...and i dont want my daughter to be like that...i mean...why would you do it? Why bother when you can just live normally without any regrets right?"

I sigh and nod and then shift my eye sight to the window....what my mom said is right...why do it when i will just regret it latter?

We reach school and i leave the car heading to my lockar and on my way i see jimin and mark talking in the middle of the hallway...i feel like something happened and so i get close to them and ask "He--hey guys...whats happeneing?" mark looks at me and then looks at jimin and so i say "Its okay if you dont want to tell me...i will get going then" and on my way jimin calls me "Eun soo wait...come back" i walk back again and then i look at jimin questioning his facial expression and then mark says "Yong yoon got attacked by someone...and now she's in the hospital"
"What?....who would do that?" i ask and jimin answers saying "We hoped you would tell us that" and then i say "Im sorry if i am of no use to you people but i havn't really been in any contact with them since the police station problem...wait actually until this morning...."

"Its okay Eun Soo...were glad you actually want to help...but what do you mean by you contacted them this morning?" mark asks and i say "Well, i know about what you did...and there is actually two other people you guys dont know about and i will feel even better if you guys let me tell you about these people after school...i feel so fightened if i say there names at school" and so jimin nods and then mark says "Please dont tell anyone about what you know about me.." i just nod and go back to my locker but then i turn and say "Wait, guys....where is (y/n)?"

Jimin looks at mark and says "She came to school but she doesn't want to meet mark...i will tell you about it all after school" and then i smile and leave....for some reason...i feel like there is something that will happen.....something bad and good.......

(y/n)'s POV

Staying in the library is such a pain in the ass i swear....i was writing my essay for Biology class about the types of joints...like seriously? I studied these things long back...what am i suppossed to remember?

Im forced to read alot of books about joints to finish this essay....ugh i hate this so bad....

I was sitting all frustrated and reading the books....the library was empty since it was still first period...but i had a free period....so i decided to stay here

Shifting my eye sight from the books i see mark coming my way and so i go beck to the books totally ignoring him....

He comes and sits facing me and says "Hey (y/n)...need help with something?"
"......"
"Oh come on, you have to talk to me...i told you that im sorry"
With out making any eye contact i say "No, Its okay...im totally fine...i could just go die and not live anymore so it doesn't become my fault and nobody gets hurt because of me..isn't that what you have allways wanted?"
He sighs and then says "I told you im sorry....my anger controlled me and i kept on saying stupid things"
"But when your anger controls you...you end up saying stuff that are true...but were kept as a secret...and it was a chance for you to let it all out"
I look up and i notice that jimin is coming our way and then i look back to the books again...