Chapter 54: Party!

Third person's POV

Yesterday was the court day and now our little detectives are planning on celebrating. They want to celebrate for winning against Jhope, thinking that everything has ended. "So, who do we invite?" Yong Yoon asks everyone since the party will take place at hers. "Everyone. Everyone who have helped us against Jhope" Mark replies.
"Sorry guys, I won't be there at the party" Jimin states. "Why not?" (y/n) asks. "I'm happy and all but I just can't celebrate this without Eun Soo" he says with his eyes getting teary. He just wouldn't celebrate it without her. Every time they would solve something about the mystery, she was the most one to be happy. She was the most one of all, she would never stop saying how much she's excited to celebrate there victory. But now that she's not with them, Jimin feels empty and wouldn't want to celebrate without her.

Cathey sits next to Jimin and tries to comfort him and tell him to join. "She wanted to celebrate this more than anyone!" Jimin says. "And because she wanted it more than anyone, she also wants everyone to celebrate it. And if she was here right now she would want everyone to be at the party. Do you think she would like that fact that you won't join us?".
Jimin shakes his head and Cathey smiles saying "Then your joining us. Okay?" He nods and they continue the preperations.

"Were inviting all of our parents . Suzy, Kai, Alexandra and Elizabeth. Oh Samantha, Jamie, Drake and Jake too!" Yong Yoon stated. "Okay and do we like wear dresses or casual?" (y/n) asks. "Casual I guess! I mean I don't want to care about my dress and heels and all. Just formal so i can party freely!" Says Yong Yoon and (y/n) nods.

Cathey's POV

Its finally over, its nice to act the way I am now. Instead of hating on these peaceful and nice friends. "By the way Cathey. How did you know about Jhope's job and went undercover?" Mark asks.
"That's a surprise for tonight, all of your parents have helped me and my father so much and I am grateful on behalf of my father for what they've done"
"Are you serious? Our parents actually did something?" Mark exclaims. "Yes, more than you would ever think" I answer and everyone decided to leave for getting ready.

I went back home and called the people I know so i can invite them. I first want to call Suzy.

S: Hello?
C: Hi Suzy. Its me Cathey.
S: What do you want Cathey?

Have they not told her yet? She sounds so frustrated.

C: I don't think Jimin and the rest have told you about what happened at court and Jhope's interrogation right?
S: No they haven't and if I'm going to hear it from someone, its going to be them not you.
C: Why are you so angry? Hear me out.
S: I'm listening...
C: Jhope went to jail, and his father had to pay himself out of the lawsuit. And I was actually working undercover with my father, he's a detective. I wasn't actually on Jhope's side or anything.
S: And why would i believe you? You could be lieing to me.
C: I don't blame you for not believing me, so why not call someone you trust and ask them? And I just really wanted to say that your invited to the party. To celebrate our victory.
S: You sound so sure of yourself.
C: Because i am.
S: I'm going to ask them. Bye now.

I ended the call and wanted to call Kai, but I'm afraid that he does not know what happened aswell which will make me explain all over again. And he will still not believe me. I'm just going to let them do all the invites. Should I invite dad? Yong Yoon said everyone who helped so i might as well invite him. I'm going to call him.

D: Hello sweet heart!
C: Hi dad! I just wanted to tell you that tonight, everyone is making a party for winning against Jhope.
D: Okay you can go.
C: *laughs* I'm not taking permission. Your also invited.
D: Oh, its been a while since I was invited to a party.
C: Okay then you should go and have some fun! I'm going too and a lot of parents are going to be there too. So you won't be alone!
D: Okay fine, I will go. But why would they invite me?
C: They want to invite everyone who helped in the case.
D: I see, I would have took your mother.
C: She's watching you. So its like you took her. As long as you never forget her.
D: I'm happy to have you by my side baby girl. Thank you.
C: No problem dad! Oh wait, buy some nuggests, it finished. And some milk with juices for my late night snacks.
D: Will do. Bye!
C: Bye daddy! Drive safely!