Chapter 10 : The Amusment Park

Jimin's POV

When i saw her confused face i knew that it was going to be a PERFECT surprise.

I drove to the amusment park and then talked to the security. After exactly 5 minutes all the lights were off and all people were leaving the place.

He then nodded and i smiled back, (y/n) was still confused which makes it even better of a surprise. I then gave the security a thumbs up as a signal and he turned on the lights and i said "Surpriiiiise".

She then looked at me still confused, i went closer to her and held her waist and said "I reserved the place for us, me and you, you can do whatever you want right now"

She looked so shocked and then started jumping from happiness. She then hugged me so tightly as a thanks, she then realized that what she did was actually awekward.

I said "Its okay. I dont mind hugging you, because its you whos hugging me"

She said confused "What do you mean?"

After that question i knew she was a dense person so saying some pickup lines wont work. I just directly said "I said its okay since its you because i obviously fell for you, i love you(y/n). And i dont think it will be easy for me to forget you"

She then blushed and said "i....i love....you too"

It worked, my plan worked. I was so happy about what she said i ended up kissing her. Our lips where moving in sinc, she was actually a pretty good kisser.

After our lips parted she smiled and said "Lets go play"

I nodded and we went to the train and marry-go-round which she looked so cute in.

We then went to the ferris wheel, thats when the serious talk started "So, when did you start liking me and what do you like about me?" she asked and i got surprised by the question. I dont know how to answer her, but i have to think of something.

"I started liking you after you started tutoring me and i like everything about you, especially your persenality"

She then looked away at the view because of embarasment. We stayed quite for a while and after that i asked "What do you like in me?"

"I actually dont know, i thought you were so misterious which made we want to know you even more. So i ended up loving you"

"I love you" i said getting closer to her.

Our lips met and we were kissing in perfect sinc, i held her waist touching every inch of her body and she was brushing her hands on my neck. She really was an amazing kisser.

After a while we parted and then she said "I think we should get going, my mom might get worried"

I nodded and we went to the car and i drove her home. She then got out of the car and so did i. She aproached her house door and i asked "So your mine now? No one but me?"

WHY DID I ASK THAT? THAT IS SO EMBARASSING!!

She then replied "Yes, your my boyfriend now. I mean after what happened, why wouldn't i be yours?"

I then kissed her on the cheeck and said "Good night princess".

And she entered her house, today was awesome. And everything went well and as planned.

(y/n) POV

I went inside my house and my heart was beating so hard it could pop out of my chest. I cant believe that i just got a boyfriend.

My mom was watching TV and asked "So, how was dinner?". I smiled and went to her and hugged her and said "Mom, me and jimin are dating!"

She stood up from the coach, stared at me and started jumping and squeaking happily,she was happier than i was when we got to the amusment park. She then said "So when is the wedding?"

"MOOOOM" i said embarrased, she chuckled and sat down and hugged me. "Oh my, my daughter is growing up so fast"

I kissed her on her cheek and she kissed me back. I told her that i would go take a shower and she nods.

And after the shower i went to sleep, but before that i texted jimin.

J:Did you have fun today? With the no-choice but to order pasta resteraunt or?

I luaghed remembering what happened and replied...

Y:ofcourse i had fun. Its been so long since i was that happy :-).

J:Okay,im really happy to hear that. Anyways im going to sleep good night (kiss kiss).

Y: Good night <3

J Love you.

Y: Love you too.

And then i slept hugging my phone and smiling.

-----------------

I finally did this chapter

It took me so long

Hope you liked it

Please vote and comment if you did

See you soon

Byeeeeeeee! ;-) <3