Chapter 37: Lie Detecter?!

Third person's POV

Running through corridors of the school and searching for Eun Soo is what Mark, Jimin, Yong Yoon and (y/n) have been doing for the last 20 minutes...she was no where to be found and that made them all get worried; there were 5 minutes left for the lunch break to finish...luckily they all had a free period after lunch, but they didn't know if Eun Soo did!!

Calling her also made no difference, after finally finding her inside one of the school's Toilets...they all ran to her and all kinds of questions storming from all sides...she didn't know what was going on but instead shouted "HEEEY!" they finally stayed quite and then she asked "What do you all want? I was about to go to the cafeteria"

Mark's POV

Is she out of her mind? There are only 5 minutes left for the lunch break...i hear Yong Yoon asking "Where have you been anyway? And do you have a free period after lunch?"; she answers "I was with Cathey, she said she wanted to talk to me, and you guys need to know about it before tonight and yes...i have free"
We all look at each other, seeing the fear and worry in everyone's eyes, Yong Yoon still clinging onto my hand "Standing here won't solve or clear anything....lets get going" i say and they all nod and we start walking our way to the only place that is quite and actually has privacy. The library.

Reaching there, we all sit at the furthest table at the back of the library and start talking there...the first person to start talking that im pretty sure has the worst amount of patience...jimin..."So, what did she tell you huh? Other than the fact that J is Jake?" Eun Soo stares at jimin...her face expression changing she says "Im going to start speaking, no word comes out of anyone got that?" we all nod and so she continues
"Look, Jake is a trainee doctor, he was in college for about 7-8 years, his parents were planning on sending him to America to work there....through all his years of studying, his parents were collecting money for him since they knew he wont get his job as soon as he arrives so, it was for his personal needs, the money was 3 trillion won...but, the money was stolen; and no....it wasn't in a bank account...it was stolen by an old women"

Eun soo paused and kept on staring at Yong Yoon and then continued saying "The person who stole the money was Yong Yoon's grandmother....he found that out but, she died hiding the money somewhere, no body knows where it is until now....and so he's planning to find out and he was the cause of everything, from when (y/n) came to Korea...until she is here right now...he planned everything..literally"

"But, how do all our moms know about everything? And who told them?" i ask and she answers "I don't know that, but since the grandmother is the mother of Yong Yoon's mom then she might have been the one who told them everything" i look at Yong Yoon and shes looking down with tears falling on her hand and her hair covering her eyes...which is why no one noticed
"And what did you say is that thing that we need to know for tonight?" jimin asks "Oh yeah, Jake is arrested, he has been accused for child abuse, so what ever you say tonight will decide if either he will go to jail or not"

Yong Yoon's POV

I cant stop my eyes from tearing up and i cant stop the tears from falling, Why would my grandma do that? And how come my mom knows about it, is all my family like that?i don't get it? I just kept on listening to what my friends were saying without joining in to the conversation...it hurts...it hurts so much, it feels like im the cause of all this...is it really because of me? Why grandma? Why?

When i was finally able to control myself and stop crying i look at mark and then he whispers "Don't cry,you look ugly when you do....i like it more when your smiling" ah mark seriously? That's not what a girl wants to hear but i know hes trying to make me feel better, but for some reason, i just cant feel any better at all
"Today, we're going to lie....we cant help seeing mark being arrested....as you guys know...he was the one who changed the medicine right? And he didn't do it on purpose, he was not conscious at that time...but the hospital he was is closed down, and we have no report about him and his state also, so if we tell the police he was the one who did it...he might get arrested" jimin said with his expression changing and sounding serious, more than he has ever been......