Chapter 42: The Note

Elizabeth's POV

Laying down on the hospital's bed with everyone next to me: Mom, dad, kai, (y/n), Yong Yoon, Alexandra, Jimin, Mark, and Eun Soo. After i told them everything i remembered, Kai was the most one who got so shocked and he looked like all the information hit him like a truck.
"Im so sorry guys, i have been doing some stupid things to you without even making sure if shes alive or not" he then bows and looks down. Jimin goes and punches him on his stomack...he groans from pain "This is for doing all what you did" is what jimin says and then (y/n) went and hugged him and said "And this is for welcoming the real you back"
They all start laughing and i felt like i was the happiest person in the whole world, all the loneliness, depression, betrayal...all the feelings I felt when I was living alone. They all just disappeared with everyone's presence. And I can not be anymore thankful for the happiness there making me feel.

"What are we going to do with Jake?" Yong Yoon asks, changing everyone's mood from happiness and laughter to seriousness and calmness. "I literally tried convincing Cathey to tell me who Jake is for whole 12 hours and she said nothing" kai added. Everyone explained who Jake is and what he's trying to do...they also told him that Cathey has been using him for Jake's dirty work. "Wait, so your telling me that she doesn't like me and she was going out with me to use me?" everyone nodded "SON OF A B*TCH" is what he said and then left the room.

"Yong Yoon, listen, do you have any idea where your grandmother would put the money?" I ask and she shakes her head and said "Sorry but no"
"Okay, how about we prepare a meeting with Suzy and tell her that Jake is using her as a lab rat" I suggest and everyone agrees on doing so. The problem is.... Will she believe us? Will she believe that the love of her life is using her as a lab rat?

"Alexandra,, are you and Kai ready to help us beat the hell out of Jake?" Jimin asks and Alexandra nods, with that, I know that its a sign of a war beginning.

Suzy's POV

I get a call from Eun Soo and so I answer it and we start our conversation....and I have a very big intuition that this conversation were about to have won't go smoothly.

S: What do you want?
E: Can I talk to you for a while?
S: Start speaking....you have five minutes
E: Not on the phone
S: So you want to talk to me and I'm supposed come to you?
E: No, just open your apartment's door for me
S: And since when do you know where I live?
E: I got the address from Cathey, now open the door
S: Fine, but only if you knock the door three times....

I wait for a while to hear three knocks at my door 'I'm coming' is what I say and hung up the conversation. I open the door to see her standing "Come on, get on with it, what do you want to say?"
"Can't I come in first? Its going to be a very long conversation"
"Fine" I lead her into the living room and she sits "Do you want anything to drink?" I ask, trying to show an annoyed face.

"Look, I'm not your enemy ok? Can you please listen to what I'm about to say with no interruptions or anger?" she says and I nod, she the starts again by saying: "I know you love Jake and your doing everything with him because he wants to take you to America with him. But I found out something about him that might change your mind. He doesn't actually love you nor care about you. He wants to use you as a lab experiment for his new medicine that he created himself. I don't expect you to believe me but I have a witness. Do you know Elizabeth? The girl that Jake made mark paralyze?"

The words are hitting me too hard and from the shock I'm feeling I just nodded at her question and she continues: "Before he drugged her and made her forget, he used to visit her at the hospital and tell her everything. Elizabeth didn't know why he's doing it until the day came where he did what he did. (y/n) is his sister, he also drugged her and made her forget the fact that Jake was there in the hospital. I'm not really sure about how he did that, but I think he used one of the medicines he made himself, and doing that is considered illegal. So he might go to jail for it"