Chapter 3 : What fight?

(y/n) POV

When he turned to me he said "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh dont act all DUMB right now, i know that your the one who did this shit"

He got a little closer to me and said "When i say i dont know what your talking about that means I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT! And im not afraid of you so i can hide it. Now what is it that your saying?"

I was suprised, maybe he really doesn't have anything to do with it.

"Ahhh my friend just told me that the whole school thinks that we are having a fight tomorrow after school ends "

"Ugh this is bullshit, i mean who would do that? If it's not you nor, abviously, me then who would it be?"

"i dont know"

We just left the place and went to the middle of the hallway of school and he said shouting "IF YOU GUYS THINK THAT ME AND (Y/N) WILL BE HAVING A FIGHT TOMORROW! THEN ITS JUST A RUMOR! AND WHO EVER DID THIS, HOW LOWER CAN YOU GET?"

Everyone was suprised of his words honestly, so was i. He looked like a gentlemen for once in his life, i guess.

So as that ended i immediatly went back to class, i had biology. SO BORING. Why would i want to know whats going on in my body, just leave it do whatever. Ugh.

Finally the day ended and Cathey came to me saying "Would you like to go shopping with us after school tomorrow? Go home and change, me and Eun Soo will meet you next to the city's train station..."

"Yeah sure, i would love to hang out with you guys "i said happily.

"Great" she said then left.

THE NEXT DAY

"So, your going out today after school?" Mother asked.

"Yah i am, i will be back to change my clothes and head on out again"

"okay, make sure not to come after 10 okay?"

"Mooom do i still need a curfew? Im already a high schooler"

"I dont care about you being a high schooler or a college student, your coming back before 10 got it?"

"yes mom" i said rolling my eyes and leaving to school.

When i reached there, as per usual the limo guy, Jimin.

He just walked inside the school like nothing happened, well nothing really did happen.
I have math again, i have math every day, two classes even. WHAT IS THIS?!

I opened my math book and then Jimin just throws a paper to me, i gave him a weird look and throw it to the person behind me, he jumbed and took it back.

Miss.sang said "Jimin is there a problem?"

"uhhh no its nothing, it was just a fly....ha...haha...ha" he said laughing awkwardly and i just started laughin. He looked so stupid.

I went back to my book until he throws the paper again and whispered "It's for you"

It was very surprising that its for me but i dont mind.

I opened it and it said

Are you good in math? No? Yes?

Answer me because if you are i want you to tutor me...

I answred and wrote i am good but not perfect
He replied that he wants me to tutor him at the library after school starting tomorrow.

And i said "okay". Im being kind to him, im not as evil as to not help him. After all, no matter how much i deny it he IS my class mate.

So after school ended i went back home to change my clothes i wore jeans with a over sized shirt thats purple and my hair loose.

My mom came to my room and said "Oh you look so pretty"

"Thanks mom, i need money we are going shopping"

She gave me some money and i was ready to go. I took my phone and left.

I met Eun Soo next to the station and i called her "Eun soo. Hi"

"Oh hi (y/n) how are you?"

"Im good, you?"

"Im fine..."

"So, where is Cathey?"

"She said she was going to be late"

"Okay. How come she's called Cathey, i mean its not a korean name"

"Oh she was born in Canada, so she got a English name"

"I see"

And then there was an awkward silence, until my phone rang. It was mark, my childhood friend.

"Hello?" i said

"hi (y/n) how are you? Its been so long since we've talked"

"yeah your right. What have you been doing?"

"I have been transfering schools"

"Oh, Where to?"

"I wont tell you. Its a suprise"
-------------------
end of the chapter

See you next chapter with more to find out

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter

Byeeeeee!