Chapter 13: What is happening to me?

Jimin's POV

When i woke up i was on my bed in my room. IT WAS ALL A DREAM!!!

But i felt tired, really tired. Why? I just ignored it and got ready for school, i looked at the time and it was 8:05.

IM LATE!!!

I ran immediatly to the bathroom to wash up and go to school, i wore my uniform and went down stairs, there was something weird:

1) My parents were not there.

2)There was no brekfast on the table.

3)The place had no lights on like it was still dawn.

What the hell?! Where is everyone? I looked at my phone and wanted to make sure of the time, it was 8:15 and it was SATERDAY, IT WAS FREAKIN SATERDAY UGHHH!!

I was so shocked and was walking up the stairs slowely, until i got a call from my friend Jhope. I answered him and he said "Why are you not at school?".

"Ummm, Jhope its saterday today"

"The hell dude? Its monday today, MONDAAAAY!!"

"What do you mean its monday, its says Saterday on my phone"

Jhope stayed quite for a while and when i looked into my phone again it was monday.WHAT
THE
HELL??!!!!

"Dude im coming dont worry, i will be right there!" i said to Jhope before i hung up.

What the hell is happening to me???? And when i turned around so i can leave. THE PLACE WAS LIKE EVERY MORNING.

The lights where open, my dad was drinking coffee and my mom was finishing her make up for work and the maid is serving breakfast.

I went and kissed my mom good morning and asked "Since when were you here?"

"I was here since 7 dear" she said. I just nodded and left. I ate a butter and jam sandwitch with a cup of juice and left to school.

First class already did start and i had psycology. I knocked the door and said sorry that i was late and then went to my seat.

The teacher went back to the lesson saying "Dyclexia. Its a disease, a very rare one. When you know that you have it is when you actually thought you red a particular word correctly but its not actually the word. For example, you red the word lion when its actually tiger and when you look again its tiger or sometimes when you see something that didnt happen"

When the teacher said that, i immediately made all my concentration on her.

"The symptom where you can see things is very very rare, it doesn't happen alot but misreading things happens a lot through the period of that disease."

And then the bell rang "Class dismissed" said the teacher before we left for the next class. The teacher was not there and we had a substitute.

Third person's POV

JImin stayed on his chair staring at the table and thinking about what the teacher said,he felt like that disease, Dyclexia, is something hes having right now.

When he gets the thought that hes having a disease, his heart aches.

He was sitting until (y/n) came out of nowhere and kissed him on his cheek and said "Hi Jimin, i missed you"

(y/n)'s POV

when i said hi to jimin, the only thing i saw was his pale face staring at the desk. He looked scared and worried. I was so worried so i asked him "Whats wrong?"

He still didnt answer me. I waved my hand infront of his face until he snapped back to reality.

"Oh hi (y/n) i didnt see you there" he said

What? He didnt see me? I kissed him and asked him whats wrong and only when i waved at him he saw me?

Something IS wrong. "Whats wrong? you look so pale" i asked.

"Oh its nothing, i just had a bad morning today"

"Okay then"

I OBVIOUSLY DIDNT BELIEVE HIM

I know Jimin, he wouldn't look this pale if he had a bad morning. "You know you dont have to lie to me. Its obviouse your hiding something"

"I SAID IM OK!" he said hitting the table

I kept on staring at him and then said "Oh okay, sorry i asked" and then left him there

Why did he have to shout like that, i was just worried about him. Is that some kind of crime?

Jimin's POV

Oh my god, im sorry (y/n) i didnt mean it. Is what i wished i would say but...

Ugh this stupid thought of mine, the name of the disease wont stop coming up in my mind.

Dyslexia

Why?

Dyslexia

Why is this happening to me? And then i looked up looking at the black board on the class, it said death.

-------------------

Hi my fellow readers! whats up?

I know you guys cant understand anything right now, but you will.

I wanted to make some plot twist to make it more intresting.

So yeah thats what i thought of.

Comment down bellow if you like the twist or want something else.

Please vote and comment. Follow me, i follow back.

byeeeeee!<3<3