Chapter 38: Too much to handle.

Jimin's POV

As nervous as i can ever get after seeing the lie detector, i start to breath in and out trying to calm my self, but as i expected, that made of no use or changed anything of how i am feeling right now. Time passed and my parents have been sweet talking with the officers like there family members and its not like there about to start questioning there own son. Before they could question me, mom insists on eating dinner first, and so they all agree, taking this to my advantage i rush to the nearest toilet and make a group call with everyone.

J: Guys! Did the police officers arrive at your houses yet?
M:Yes they are already here! And they bought a lie detector with them!
Y:What are we going to do? Should we say the truth?
Y/N: I think that we have no choice but to say the truth....
E: People calm down! Being nervous won't make anything better ok? Just answer whatever you guys know and try saying a little of the truth but twisting it
J:Okay guys! Becareful...

And the call ended, its not that i dont trust my friends...its that they dont know the truth. What am i supposed to do? If i tell them, i will have to explain everything, and i am hundred percent it wont just take 5 seconds nor minutes....atleast 2 hours...
Leaving the toilet and heading to the living room i see that they have already started eating dinner and so i join them. Sitting next to my mom while my dad is to her left and the 3 officers are at the opposite side of me in total, we are all 6 people sitting at the table.

"Excuse us for starting to eat without you jimin," said the police officer that had the detector in his hand "Your excused" is what i say and start eating my food, silently.
"How are your friends? They must be scared--more like frightened by now," says one of the officers, not making eye contact with him and trying to control my rage i reply " Im pretty sure there doing just fine, since they know they have nothing to be scared of...i mean, why be scared if you know you did nothing?" ending the conversation with a question and going back to my food. I swear if he wasn't a police officer, he would be already loosing a tooth or two by now.

Finally, dinner finished and we are all sitting together in the living room next to the TV and the officer was getting the detector ready...It was more like a laptop, it is black and has a lot of wires sticking out of it, one of the wires goes on my index finger to check my pulse and the others were some extra random wires. Seeing the officer getting ready to question, my phone on the table with the recorder working and his small MP3 like device for recording also....he begins.

"Have you ever heard the name Jake before?" i then nod and he demands for me to speak and i reply with a, "yes" and so he continues "What has he ever done to you?"
This question made me stop on my tracks... What HAS he ever done to me?
"He has been torturing me and my friends, he was always just making trouble for us for a specific reason" the officer staring at the laptop screen he asks "In what way was he torturing you? And why do you think he's doing all this?"
"He was scaring us mentaly as teenagers, we couldn't feel safe anymore in such age, and i think hes doing this to get back his money, that's what i know"

He then nods and continues asking "What money?" ;"The money that was stolen by Yong Yoon's grandmother...she didnt use it, but she kept it hidden"

Third person's POV

All the five friends being questioned and all answering what they all know, stuff that everyone all knows except for the police. But what they didnt know is that everything is related to each other from top to bottom which might make things even more confusing for everyone...except for one person who will never be confused,Jake.

Jake's POV

I hope sis is doing okay with the police officers....i didn't just get her from America for her to get arrested in Korea.
I call Suzy to come so i can finally tell her the truth...she has to know everything. I hear a knock on my door to see Suzy entering with a big smile on her face "Sit," is what i say. And so she does.