THIRTY-TWO

Rell and Sanchez sat in Sanchez's black Tahoe posted. They had been waiting for almost three hours for the signal from Stevie. He was supposed to call, let the phone ring twice and then hang up, but they hadn't heard anything from him.

Rell was getting anxious.

"Man, I'm ready to get this shit over with. Nothing should take this fucking long."

"Look blood," Sanchez said pointing to the street. He couldn't believe his eyes.

Scrapp was sitting on the curb hunched over with a girl rubbing his back a few hundred feet in front them.

"This couldn't be easier," he said pulling his Tec 9 mm from underneath the driver's seat, "Let's just pop this nigga."

Sanchez rolled down his window and aimed the gun at Scrapp's head.

"Why, do they keep moving?" Rell yelled.

Sanchez didn't have a clear shot. Scrapp was right within their grasp, but he knew if he took the shot, he would miss, and he couldn't chance that.

Rell wanted to snatch Sanchez's gun and start lighting them both up, but suddenly, he realized who the girl was.

"Blood, tell me that's not Tommie?"

"Tommie?" Rell asked still keeping his gun aimed at Scrapp.

"Stevie's bitch."

Rell looked a little harder and recognized her face. "That is her. Where the fuck is Stevie?"

Rell tried to reach him on his cell phone, but it went straight to voicemail. They knew they couldn't shoot Scrapp now. If they hurt Tommie , they would both be dead before the morning guaranteed.

$$$$$

"Why the fuck do you keep pulling on me like that?" Scrapp yelled, "I knew this was all some bullshit."

After throwing up Percocet fragments, he felt better and came to his senses.

"Scrapp we have to get out of here. Stevie killed Tia, and I know he's gonna try to kill you too. You have to believe me."

"Here you go with this shit. If it was all like that, he could've found me when I was by myself. Why would he try and murk me in front of hundreds of people, Tommie?"

"I don't know, but we have to leave," she said pulling on Scrapp's arm.

Scrapp was tired of dealing with Tommie. He just wanted her to leave him alone for good. In frustration, he grabbed her by her neck and pinned her against a brick wall.

"I was trying to be nice, but you're pushing me. If you see me walking down the street, bitch, walk the other way. I'm sick of you squawking about this nigga Stebie. That's who you wanted, right? You did all this to be with him, so be with that nigga. You are the biggest mistake I've ever made in life. I should've seen you for the hoe that you are, but that's my fault though. If you say one more word to me, I'ma have you hurt, and that's on my son."

Tommie couldn't even get a word out before Scrapp dropped her body to the concrete like a rag doll. He walked back into the club and let the door slam behind him.

Not once did he look back.

She sat on the ground letting the tears flow free from her face. The idea that he didn't want to be with her hurt more than the bruised handprints he left around her throat.

She sat still caressing her neck staring blankly at the ground watching as the passing car lights bounced off of the concrete.

"He has to believe me," she mumbled to herself. She stood up, pulled her dress down, and followed Scrapp's steps back inside. She refused to give up.

$$$$$

Rell and Sanchez watched as Scrapp hemmed up Tommie. They wanted to bounce out and empty a clip in him. His disrespect for Stevie fueled their fire, and after Tommie went back
inside the club, they decided it was show time.

"This nigga is real disrespectful. Stevie must've got caught up. It's already 2:30 a.m. Let's finish this," Rell said pulling down a black ski mask over his face. The nine was burning a hole in his pocket.

After getting out of the truck, Rell checked to make sure it was unlocked. As expected the door opened with ease. He crept inside to the back of the club while Waka stayed outside to make sure no one came up behind them.

The back of Envy was almost pitch-black, so Rell went unnoticed.

"That nigga SAS is a grimey-ass nigga," he laughed to himself, "I guess it really is money over everything."

Part 4 will be posted tomorrow 😏 I'm sorry I keep teasing y'all but I want y'all to be intrigued by Tommie. This ain't no ordinary book. 😘

Leave hella feedback and votes 😜 I might drop it tonight.

Only 2 more chapters, Tommie will be over 😩