TWENTY-NINE

"So we'll have the open bars on all three levels, live entertainment per your request, and the monogram in the center of the club. Is there anything else, Mr. DeLeon?"

"Nope, Tammy, I think that's it. The guest list is confirmed though, right?" he asked the club promoter.

"Yes, as of right now, we're at five hundred and fifty," Tammy said looking down at her clipboard.

"Okay, that sounds about right."

"I'll see you around 10:00 p.m. then. Everything will be taken care of. All you have to do is come and enjoy yourself. I think SAS is definitely going to be surprised."

"It's not a surprise party. He knows about it," Scrapp laughed.

"I may or may not have something else planned, Mr. DeLeon. I'm not just a promoter."

"Is that right?"

"See you tonight," Tammy winked.

Scrapp walked out of club Envy to his Audi. He was happy he could do something for SAS.

Even though they were both still in the game,
SAS changed his whole mind frame around. He was no longer concerned with the women, the fame, or the money.

He knew he couldn't be in the game forever. Scrapp was proud of SAS, and he wanted to show him.

After leaving Envy, he went to the car dealership to finalize the preparations for SAS's gift. He parked beside a fleet of million dollar cars becoming lost in admiration. The sleek, candy-painted exteriors glittered under the bright sunshine.

"Scrapp, you know you could have just called me. You didn't have to come up here," the owner said in a thick Italian accent.

"Romel, you know I had to come up here and personally see this thing," he laughed.

"Let's take a walk."

He followed behind Romel to the back of the dealership. Mechanics of all shades and sizes rushed past Scrapp as they worked, and the sound of car lifts, drills, and metal against metal filled the steel room.

"It's right back here," he yelled over the noise.

Romel stopped in front of a car covered with a black plastic sheet. He quickly removed the covering exposing a gleaming white Bugatti Veyron with Chrome Asanti rims.

Scrapp stared at the car in amazement.

"So, just like you asked, we have the jet black leather interior, HDD navigation system, black metallic finish interior trim, 13-speaker premium sound system with automatic sound levelizer, an in-dash, single-feed, six-disc CD auto-changer with MP3 connect, and TVs in the headrests. I went all out for you, Scrapp."

"I think that 2.5 mil helped."

"Yeah, you're right," Romel laughed, "So are you picking up this monster today, or what?"

"Naw, I need you to do me one last favor and deliver it to club Envy around 12:00 a.m."

"Got it."