TWENTY-EIGHT

Long but enough to satisfy y'all while I finish packing for college 😩😘

The next day, Stevie woke up feeling refreshed. He had been stressed out the past couple of weeks being away from Tommie, but he was excited about SAS's party being only days away.

After that, everything would be just as he wanted. He laid in his bed soaking up the sun that shined through the window. He played Scrapp's death over and over in his head. Everything had to go perfectly. He knew SAS was apprehensive about cooperating, but Stevie knew he wasn't stupid.

Everybody is out for themselves, no matter where they pretend their loyalty is, he thought.

He hopped out of bed and got into the shower. The thought of Tommie saturated his mind. It had been three weeks since he got back from the Bahamas, and every day she refused to see him. They talked on the phone, but it wasn't the same for him. He knew he shouldn't have put his hands on her, but he lost it.

The thought of Tommie still having feelings for Scrapp killed him inside. Trying to put his feelings back in order, he called Tommie.

"Hello?" she asked answering on the first ring.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing, just getting dressed. What you doing?"

"Thinking about you. When can I see you, Tommie? It's been three weeks now. I'm going crazy."

"I miss you too, babe. I know you don't wanna talk about what happened, but I forgive you for everything, Stevie. All of this is my fault, and I'm really sorry. Me and Scrapp are over. We've been over. I need you to believe that. Are you busy today?"

"Pack a bag. I'll be there in like thirty minutes."

"Okay, see you then, babe."

$$$$$

Tommie walked around her room slowly throwing clothes into a duffle bag. She cringed at the thought of having to be around Stevie. She loved Scrapp, and she would do anything to protect him.

"I wish I never met this nigga," she whispered to herself.

Tommie knew she should have never cheated on Scrapp especially with Stevie, but she was determined to get him back. She knew Stevie would never tell her if he was planning on doing anything to Scrapp, but she was going to find out one way or another.

Twenty-five minutes later, Stevie arrived at Tommie's apartment.

DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG.

"Who is it?" she asked looking through the peephole.

"Who else would it be?"

"Why didn't you use your key?"

When Tommie opened the door, all she saw were dozens and dozens of white roses.

Stevie walked into the house carrying the flowers and a huge white teddy bear.

"What is all this?"