EIGHTEEN

Y'all peep the new cover 😜 shoutout to _tolerated 😊💚

The next morning, Tia woke up to loud, hard knocks against the door. "Who is it?" she yelled.

She climbed out of bed and made her way to the front. She stood on her toes to see who it was, but she couldn't reach the peephole, so she reluctantly opened the door.

"Hola, chica, you must be Tia. I'm Althea." Her thick Dominican accent sounded as if she would start speaking Spanish at any moment.

"Hi, it's so nice to finally meet you. Let me go get Stevie," she said staring at Althea . Her smooth golden brown skin glistened against the sunlight, and her jet-black hair flowed as she walked into the room. She was a goddess.

Althea politely sat and waited for her cousin. She was hired to do a job, and she was ready. She was a stripper, but she did extras on the side. When it came to selling her body, she didn't walk the blade or post on the internet, she was requested by her clients. She was a professional hoe.

Stevie told her that they would split the money Tia made between the two of them, but she wasn't pressed for cash. Althea had another girl online named Passion who she mentored in the game, but she was always looking for new opportunities.

She had a five-bedroom house that Stevie bought for her in Georgia for situations like these. Her only thought was about getting money, and she couldn't focus on anything else, so he knew Althea would turn Tia into a moneymaker too.

After hearing the noise in the living room, Stevie walked out with sleep still in his eyes. "What's up, cuz?" he asked hugging Althea.

"Shit, same old same old. She's beautiful, Stevie. That picture you sent didn't do her enough justice."

"Thank you," Tia said shyly.

"De nada, mami."

Tia and Althea liked each other instantly. Tia reminded Althea of herself when she first got into the game. She was gorgeous with a beautiful body, but she was naïve.

Althea promised Stevie that she would teach Tia everything she knew.

After about an hour of getting to know each other, Althea was ready to get to work. "You ready, Tia?"

Tia was hesitant about leaving Stevie. He needs me, and if Stevie is thinking about our future then I have to too.

After she got dressed, the three made their way down stairs to the hotel's parking garage.

Stevie ran to his car to unload all of the bags that filled his trunk. After getting everything to fit inside Althea's red Acura NSX, they said their goodbyes.

"I'm gonna miss you," Tia said crying.

"Baby, this is only temporary. I'm gonna visit you every week. You're only gonna be an hour away."

"I know, but it's not the same."

"Just remember this is for you and me," he said kissing her passionately.